VI

"you wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down"

Detroit, Michigan

| Amir |

Me and Saige was pulling back up at Sevyn's crib as we noticed the guys sitting on the porch. I pulled in and we both got out before Sevyn stood up and walked towards us.

"Where the fuck y'all been" Sevyn said.

"Saige I been trying to call yo ass to let you know Ciara momma called her to come home so her and her cousin left" he added.

"Went to smoke after we went to the store dats all" I said truthfully said as he grinned me. He grabbed Saige before walking off with her in the house still stale facing me as I chuckled lowly shaking my head.

Sevyn and Saige walked inside as I sat by Isaiah, Mari, and Cam.

"Not you tryna slide on baby sis" Isaiah said as I turned to him with a straight face.

"Fuck on we just went to smoke y'all niggas tripping"

"Yeah whatever nigga" Cam said as I smacked my lips.

"Y'all must've forgot I was in a whole ass relationship" I replied.

"Oh we remember we just choose not to. Ion know why you even wit dat girl man, she don't do nothing but cause yo ass problems bro" Mari added.

"I mean she do be aggravating as fuck but I couldn't find myself putting my trust in someone else" I replied.

"Aw shit he finna hit us wit da "I gOt My HeArT bRoKeN aT 15 aNd I aInT tRuSt A BiTcH sInCe DeN" Mari said making everybody laugh except me as I shot him a glare.

"Y'all some dumb ass niggas I swear" I said finally laughing with them.

"And y'all talking bout me like this muthafucka over here ain't feeling Saige bestfriend Ci" I said pointing my finger at Isaiah.

"Dat boy fasho been tryna talk to her" Cam said.

"Oh yeah y'all knew dat doe. Had my eyes on lil baby since since da block party" Isaiah said.

"Man I gotta find me a woman. I feel gay as fuck hanging around you two niggas and Sev all da time" Mari said as confused looks popped up on me, Isaiah, and Cam's faces.

"It's three us dumb ass" Isaiah said.

"Not dis one" he said pointing his finger to Cam. "Pretty sure he an undercover mexican"