IV

"some souls just understand each other upon meeting"

Detroit, Michigan
| Sevyn |

Even though I agreed to come to the block party, I instantly regretted that shit once we finally pulled up.

Ian know if it was just me but I hated being out in public for too long which was weird as to me cause I owned a whole damn club. I tried to be friendly but that shit don't work out for me either. I planned on only being here for a little while before going back to the crib.

Members Only by EST Gee ft. 42 Dugg played as me, Mir, Isaiah, Mari and Cam pulled up to the party.

The main wanna hang with us but ain't bang with us
Slang with us, hanging out the window with them thangs with us
Gang members real pain givers like a train hit 'em
Fucked the game up, me and my niggas run a train in it
Why they playing with us? They know EST the big mob
Gave so many blues to you, they slide doing crip signs

"55 Zoski shootin and drive, we ain't scared to die" I rapped while getting out of the car.

As we got out of our cars instead of getting up and walking around we just stayed where we were and just talked amongst ourselves. I scanned the block and watch everyone doing their own thing. I seen a group of guys shooting dice on one side of the street, the ladies rapping and twerking on their friends, everyone just having a good time. Just your average day in the city.

Cause of the reputation me and my boys had, niggas came up to us dapping us up, as the women came up to us tryna flirt.

We ain't never had to show off or anything like that cause I mean shit everyone just fucked with us. I always told them to never try to flash or show off the money they made and to be humble with they shit. One thing I can't stand is a flashy ass nigga. It wasn't a problem to show out here and there because that's yo own money but not to the point where you making yourself a walking target. Ian know if it was just me but if you post a pic holding up money imma count that shit. Fuck is you doing posting a pic on instagram with $50-100 in yo hand? Nigga you a cornball.

After a few minutes I seen my ex walk up to us, with Mir's annoying ass girlfriend beside her.

His girl came and stood next to him while my ex had the nerve to come up to me.

"So you can't speak now?" she said as she finally got up to me all up in my face.

"Man get on with that shit Brielle, Ian even in the mood" I waved her off.