32. They're gonna like you, I promise.

I was still laying in his arms. None of us had said a word yet, so I decided to be the first.

"When do we have to leave?" I asked. All I actually wanted to know was when I had to take a shower. Because I needed one after that.

"We probably have to leave here in—," he checked his phone. "Two hours." He said specifically.

I sighed and sat up on the bed. "We should probably take a shower." I said with a sad look. I didn't want to leave him.

"Ok let's go." He got up and dragged me into the bathroom that was connected to his room. I giggled and got into the shower with him.

The water was warm and I stepped under it fully. The water ran down my body and when I turned he was staring at me.

I stepped away so he could go under it. The water was running down his define and toned abs.

He grabbed the soap and put it all over me. When I was done washing it off he stood there waiting for me to do the same. And I did. He applied shampoo to my hair and gave me a head massage as he rubbed it in.

When we were done in the shower I went to get dressed. I put on some leggings and the hoodie I had taken from Ryan. He wore some gray sweatpants and a white shirt.

I yawned out of exhaustion. "Do I have time to take a nap before we leave?" I asked him.

"Yeah go ahead. I'll wake you when we have to leave." He said and was about to leave the room.

"You're not tired?" I asked simply because I wanted him to cuddle me.

He gave me a soft smile as he turned. "Someone have to stay up and make sure we get there in time." He said. "And if I lay down I'll probably fall asleep too."

He came over to the bed and placed a kiss on my lips. "Get some rest darling." He said and walked out.

Ugh—I couldn't help but smile when he called me that.

My eyes shut and I drifted away on an instant.

"Time to get up now." Ryan said in a soft voice. I slowly opened my eyes and stretched my arms out.

I sat up in the bed and he brushed a strand of hair behind my ear. "Let's go." He said and lifted me up from the bed.

"Ryaaaan." I said in a sleepy voice and he set me back down again.

"We have to go Tessa." He demanded strictly.

"I know, I know. Let me just get my suitcase." I looked over to where it was supposed to be, but it was gone.

"I already carried it out in the car." He said and almost dragged me out of the house.

When we arrived at the airport it wasn't crowded at all. Probably because it was so early. "Are you hungry?" He asked as he walked up behind me.

I nodded and he grabbed my hand to lead the way. A smile appeared on my face every time he touched me.

After our session earlier I had been all tired. But still all I could think about was that I wanted him again. The pleasure he could make me feel—It was crazy. Never had someone made me feel this way.

Not that I've slept with many people in my life time—but Luke for instants, he could never make me feel like that.

The first time me and Luke slept together was not one of my best memories. He basically pressed me to sleep with him. At the time I was so scared to loose him, so I did almost anything for him to stay with me—including that.

But when I found out he had been cheating on me I couldn't be with him anymore. He told me that it was my own fault, because I didn't give him what he needed. What he meant was that he cheated because I didn't want to fuck him every other day.

"What do you want to eat?" Ryan asked me as we stood inside a cafe.

"I'll have a bagel and gingerbread latte." I said to the worker.

We sat down at a table and started eating. The flight was leaving in about an hour so we weren't in a rush.

"Have you told your parents I'm coming yet?" I asked and took a bite of my bagel. It had been eating me up all day.

"I want it to be a surprise." He looked at me and saw my reaction. That I was clearly scared of what they would say when they saw me. What if they get mad at him.

"They're gonna like you, I promise." He reassured me and I sighed.

"I just—what if they get mad that you're bringing me without warning?" He smiled at how much I had been thinking about this.

"My brother does it all the time. You've got nothing to worry about." He said and brought his lips to mine.

I pulled away and looked at him confused. "You have a brother?" He never told me that. Probably because I never asked, but still.

"Older." He answered and looked annoyed by the thought of his brother.

"Wait, how many people are coming then?"

"Probably everyone." He said and thought to himself who might be there.

"Meaning?" Everyone could mean a lot of things. I don't know how big his family is.

"You'll see." He stood up and grabbed my hand again. I looked at my phone and it was just about time for boarding.