10.stay.

I ran out to Ryan who was now waiting for me in his car. "So, my house?" He asked when I got into the car.

"You know what, let's go to my house this time." The smile on my face hadn't disappeared yet.

"Then your house it is."

I looked at myself in the mirror in the car. I grimaced at the sight of myself. My lipstick was all smeared out and my hair messed up.

Ryan looked at me. "You're beautiful." He said ensuring me.

"Well shouldn't you focus on the rode?" I asked trying to brush off his compliment.

"Sorry I just can't keep my eyes of you." He said, and I smiled to myself.

We arrived at my house and got inside. I liked having him here for once.

Ryan sat down at the couch. "Hey, I'm just gonna go take a shower." I needed it. I really looked like a mess.

"Can I join?" He asked while smirking.

"Su—" He cut me off. "I'm joking." He said and laughed.

I got in the shower and couldn't stop thinking about what just had happened. And how our relationship just changed in a flash.

When I got out of the shower I couldn't find my clothes. I must have forgot to take my clothes with me.

I stuck my head out of the door. "Uhm I forgot to bring my clothes in here could you go grab them for me?"

"Sure." He said and got up from the couch.

"They are laying on the bed." I yelled to him.

I waited for a little. "Here." He handed me the clothes.

"Thanks." I said and smiled.

"Let me know if you need any help putting them on." He said and smirked.

"I think I'll be able to do that on my own, thanks." But if you insist—kidding.

I put my clothes on and walked out to him. "So, are you hungry?" I asked not sure what to do. I'm a awkward person, sorry.

"A little, what do you have to offer?" I leaned on the kitchen counter.

"I have noodles, soup, salad, pizza, sand-."

"You had me on pizza." He cut me off smirking wickedly. What was he up to?

I ignored it, put the pizza in the own and sat down at the couch next to him. "Your too far away. Get over here." He said as he laid down on the couch gesturing me to lay next to him.

I got closer to him and I laid my head on his chest. Then I looked up at him with guilt in my expression. "You know when you saw me and Connor in the library earlier." I started.

"Its fine." He said.

"I know, I just wanted to tell you that nothing happened. Or yes he was about to kiss me but I told him no and then you came in. I don't even know him. Like we met yesterday."

Ryan kissed my forehead. "It's fine. I believe you. If you were to kiss someone else then me I know you could do much better than that guy." He lifted up my chin and brought my lips to his. Kissing me gently. The oven made a 'pling'.

Ryan sighed as the pizza ruined our moment. "There, the pizza is ready. I'll bring it out here you can find a show we can watch." I said and got up.

"Everything for you my princess."

"So now I'm your princess huh." I said while walking towards the kitchen.

"Like the upgrade?"

"Mhm" I mumbled.

After we was done eating we were just cuddling and watching Netflix. After a while I had almost fallen asleep and Ryan got up. "Hey Princess?"

"Huh?" I mumbled almost asleep.

"I should go it's late." He bended down and gave me a kiss on the forehead. Then he turned around and was about to leave. I grabbed his hand.

"Stay." I demanded. Yes, this time it was me who was demanding.

"What?"

"Stay here with me." I repeated.

"Are you sure?" He asked getting exited I could hear by his tone.

"Yes."

"Ok let's go to bed then." He said and helped me up. I was so tired so he carried me to the bed.

"Goodnight princess."

"Where are you going?" I asked in my sleepy voice.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna leave im just gonna go sleep on the couch." I opened my eyes slightly and met his.

"Don't be silly. You can sleep here with me." I ensured him and pulled him onto the bed, next to me. "But only if you don't snore." He laughed and leaned over me.

"Hi." I said in surprise. I pulled his face down to mine. My hands brushing through his messy hair. His tongue dancing along with mine.

I pulled back watching him looking confused down at me. "And one more rule. Stay at your side of the bed. I'm really tired." He looked down and sighed.

"You were getting me exited here." He got off me. "Goodnight."

+++

In the morning I woke up with Ryan's arms around me. I felt so safe just laying here. I turned around to see if he was awake. He's eyes were closed so he was probably asleep. He looked so handsome, I just wanted to kiss him.

"Are you watching me sleep?" I quickly turned my head and he chuckled. He opened his eyes and smiled. "I could get used to waking up like this."

I started getting up. He dragged me back into bed. "Where do you think you're going?"

"We have to go to school remember?" I reminded him.

"One kiss then I'll let you go." I kissed him and he did as he said he would.

"Thank you."

I started getting ready for school and so did he. "Ryan you done we have to go?"

"Yeah I'm coming." Ryan got into the car while I locked the door.

I saw Connor walking up my driveway. "Hey Tessa can we talk about yesterday?" Connor asked hopefully.

"Sorry don't have time." I got into the car and told Ryan to drive. I could see Connor just standing there looking confused.