4.You're gonna be a mom.

"I don't know, but why did you and Luke breake up in the first place." He asked avoiding the question.

"What? Oh, yeah he never spent any time with me. He was always too busy with the football and the cheerleaders." It was true. No point in lying.

"He's an asshole." Ryan said and his eyes hardened.

"You're calling your best friend a asshole?" I frowned.

"Well he is. And he's not really my best friend anymore. He's more like a—clingy girlfriend."

I let out a soft laugh. "Let's go we have to get to school."

We got in the car and he turned on the radio. "Thank you, Ryan."

"For what?" He asked looking confused at me.

"For letting me stay for the night, for the clothes and the breakfast, it was really nice of you." I said out of pure appreciation.

"It was nothing, and as I said, your always welcome to stay with me."

"Yeah you say that now, but you don't know me." I shook my head.

"You don't know me either, but you slept in my house anyway."

"That's because you asked me to."

"But you enjoyed it?" He asked knowingly.

"Meh, could have been better." I mocked.

"Oh really?" I could tell he didn't believe me.

"Yes."

I didn't want to admit it in front of him, but I had a really good time.

He parked the car as we reached the school.

" What are you doing?" He asked giving me the judging eyes.

"I can't risk that anyone sees me." I put my hood on and sunglasses I found in his car.

" You'll get them back another time." I explained.

"Thank you for the ride." I opened the car door and so did he.

"No you have to wait here so that no one sees us together." I put my head inside is car as I spoke.

"Really?" He said hoping I was joking.

"Yes!"

He rolled his eyes in response.

"Thank you, bye." I snuck out of the car and ran over the parking lot so that no one would see which car I was getting out of.

"Tess, over here!" It was Sophie, I hope she didn't see me and Ryan together.

"Hey." I said looking for any signs of suspension.

"Why are you wearing sunglasses, its not even sun outside?"

"Hungover." I quickly answered.

"Anyway, when did you leave last night? Sophie? Uhhh, hello?" I said and waved a hand in front of her face.

"Huh, sorry what did you say?" She looked at me with big eyes.

"What were you looking at?" She smiled.

"He looks so good today."

I turned around. Everyone was looking the same way Sophie did. They all looked at Ryan walking across the parking lot.

"Come Soph, lets go inside." I took her arm and walked quickly inside.

"What class do you have now?" She asked me.

"Science, I think."

"I have english." She sighed.

"See you later then, bye."

"Bye Tess." I walked to my locker and grabbed some books.

"Hey, locker neighbor." I jumped and lost all my books.

"What the hell Ryan, don't sneak up on me like that! And locker neighbor, seriously?"

"Sorry, here let me help you with those."

"No it's ok I've go-." Our forheads crashed as we both bended down to pick up my books.

"Are you ok sweetheart?" He asked rubbing his forehead.

"Yeah I'm ok, but I really have to go to class now." I hurried picking up my books.

"Yeah me too, I just have to get my books first."

I bursted into the classroom. "Miss Adams, your late."

I heard the door open behind me. "It's my fault. I couldn't open my locker, so I asked her for help." Ryan lied. For me, he lied for me.

No it was probably for himself, so he could get an excuse to be late.

"Well, since you're both late, you two can be partners." Miss Gregg said.

Me and Ryan sat down. "The partners everyone of you have now is going to be your partner till winter break.

I heard a girl behind me whisper to her friend. "That's so unfair, I wish I was late for class today too."

"This is going to be fun?" I turned my head.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Didn't you pay attention to what the miss Greg said?" He asked and smirked.

"Ehm... no." Guilty...

He held up a little baby doll. "You are gonna be a mom."

"What?" I said confused.

"So each pair get a baby that we have to take care of together as parents. Now we have to find a name and we have to buy an outfit for the baby." He shortly explained to me.

"What should we name the baby? And what gender is it?" He turned the baby looking for something.

"Miss Greg said it would be a mark on here somewhere. Agh It's a girl, or at least I think so, but I can't really tell cause miss Greg's handwriting is really bad." We both laughed.

"So what shall we name her? "

"We can both write down three names on notes and then we'll pick a random." I suggested.

"Sure." We both wrote down three names pretty quickly. I think we both knew exactly what we wanted to name her.

He mixed the notes. "Here pick one." I closed my eyes and picked up a note from his hand.

I opened my eyes and read what it said out loud. "Hayley."

"That's mine." We both said at the same time.