Upper moon 4 - Chapter 32

"Shut your mouth, Harlot. I only take orders from one person in this world."

Mitsuri and Y/n were S H O O K E D.

'Harlot?! Har... Ha... Me?! He means me?!' Mitsuri thought as the two wood dragon released it's attack.

"Resonance:Bolt of death."

"Kanronji-san!!! Y/n!!!" Tanjirou shouted to warn mitsuri and y/n.

"Breath of Love:Thrid form-lovely kitten shower!!"

"Now I'm mad! You may look like a kid, but that's still unforgivable." Mitsuri stated after she cut right through the attack itself.

'hmmm. Mitsuri's sword is quite interesting... She's also flexible. Oh crap. Almost fell into the enemy's attack.'

"Breath of love:Second form-anguish inducing love."

"Breath of hell flame:Fifth form-hells lava."

Mitsuri performed her attack as she attack the dragon's body and as for y/n she got on top of the dragon's head and thrusts her blade on it and the lava started to melt it's head but it was not enough because the dragon has already shaken them off of the head.

Y/n fell along with Mitsuri and the dragon releases an attack towards them as they were falling.

"Breath of love:Sixth form-kitty paw love breeze."

"Breath of hell flame:Sixth form-black slashing flame."

They used their breath attacks to avoid and counter the dragon's attack.

"Blood demon technique:Karmic wood avici"

The uppermoon beated a few drums from his back and a lot of wood dragons appeared from the ground.

'Fuck, that attack's got a wide range.... Ugh i want to bathe in the hot springs noww....'

"Breath of Love:Fifth form-Wavering attachment:messy nails."

"Breath of hell flame:third form-Demon kings tears."

Mitsuri's attack cut the dragons and y/n's attack disintegrating them down.

Then Mitsuri's sword wrapped around the demons neck as y/n's breath technique was close to disintegrate him.

Mitsuri's body was close to him while y/n's body was at the side, a little close to Mitsuri''s location.

"Kanronji-san!! That's not his real body!! He won't die even if you cut his head off!!"

As y/n heard Tanjiro's words, they quickly dashed there with full speed and jump onto Mitsuri's body but it wasnt enough.

The attack that the demon has released still hit them. Most of the attack went to y/n though since they jumped in there to push Mitsuri out. But Mitsuri also got injured but not as worse like y/n.

Both girls got paralyzed and blacked out for a minute.

Y/n woke up a second later, just enough to dodge the incoming punch. Then they opened their wings to fly Mitsuri out there. They handed Mitsuri to Tanjiro and the others, as they went back to distract the enemy.