First mission with Zenitsu-chapter 6

Previously:
"Thank you for your blessing princess"tamayo said while bowing as yushiro bowed too.

"Your welcome"y/n said smiling brightly.

Present time:

"We are going now. Sayonara." Y/n said as she started to look for nezuko's box.

"Sayonara tamayo-san,yushiro-san." Tanjiro said bowing.

"Tanjiro" yushiro called out.

"Your sister.......is beautiful" he said not facing tanjiro.

Tanjiro smiled at him and proceeded upstairs.

Hours of walking later:

"Caw! South South east! Your next mission is at South east! Caw!" Tanjiro's kasugai crow said.

Y/n gave the crow a deadly glare as it shut up.

"PLEASE!!" The three of them got stopped by a scream.

"PLEASE I BEG YOU! MARRY ME!" The man kept on begging the lady to marry him.

Tanjiro was about to look at y/n only to find her not there.

{Forgive me Tanjiro! That guy seems like crazy for women! I'm not gonna show myself to him for a little while} y/n said as tanjiro sigh.

Suddenly a sparrow appeared andit went to tanjiro and chirp.

"I see, I understand. I'll think of a way!" Tanjiro said to the sparrow.

' He can talk to animals? He must be blessed y/n thought.

"I BEG YOU MARRY ME!!" The boy said screaming.

Then he suddenly for picked up by tanjiro.

"What the hell are you doing in the middle of the road! Can't you see the lady doesn't want this!! And your bothering the sparrows too!" Tanjiro said yelling at him.

"Ah- the uniform! Your the one from the final selection..." the boy said.

"I definitely don't know a guy like you! Definitely don't!!" Tanjiro said as the boy was shocked.

{Uhh tanjiro his the one from the final selection. The guy who kept on muttering himself that his dying.} Y/n said as tanjiro remembered.

"Alright young lady,you should hurry on back home" tanjiro said as the girl bowed.

"Thank you very much." The girl said while bowing.

"She still needs to marry me,She likes me!!" The boy shouted as the girl slapped him.

"Shame on you!!" The girl said as she kept hitting him.

"W-wait calm down a minute-" tanjiro said trying to calm the girl down.

Y/n Then went behind the house and undo the invisibility spell,then went back to tanjiro.