The bamboo village-Chapter 15

Previously:

Y/n take off and landed on to the doorstep of the estate.

Y/n quickly took her sword and left.

When she exited the estate,she saw the serpent pillar.

"Let's go." Obanai said as y/n nodded.

Present time:

The two of them were walking to the village,but to get there,they had to cross a forest.

The forest was damp,meaning it had rained there recently.

The two of them walking silently but it's not an awkward silent,it's rather comfortable.

But the silence was broken..

"HYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!" Y/n screamed louder than tanjiro's crow.

Obanai immediately turned around and saw bugs on y/n's head as she tried to get them off.

Obanai used his hand to brush it off.

"You don't like bugs?" He asked.

"NO!I HATE THEM!I ABSOLUTELY HATE THEM!"

"Let's just go......." y/n added as she took obanai's hand and drag him out of the forest.

Y/n was surprise obanai didn't pulled his hand away.

Because as she heard from the other demon slayers that was paired with obanai,he is cold and he doesn't like being touch in the hand.

Y/n also felt that obanai is kinda hot or heating up. (Not like that reader 😐 we all know obanai is h o t)

Y/n then turned around to look at him,only to find him red.

"Are you ok obanai-san? Do you have a fever?"

Y/n touched obanai's fore head to feel his temperature,but he passed out.

"E-ehh?! Obanai-san?!"

Good thing the both of them were near the exit so she carried obanai's passed out body out of the forest.

There she saw a river. So she set obanai near a boulder and washed her hands.

Then she caught fishes so she cooked them.

She ate first because obanai is still passed out.

A few minutes later,y/n was now finished eating.

She left some for obanai tho.

She went to obanai and sat besides him.

Not long y/n decided to pick his head and let it lay on her lap as she rested her back on the boulder.

Y/n fell asleep but that doesn't mean her gaurd is down.

A few minutes have passed and obanai woke up,only to see himself lying on y/n's lap.

He blushed and quickly stood up.

Y/n also woke up,"ahh obanai-san I made roasted fish earlier,would you like some?"

"Yes please."

Then y/n opened her space dimension or storage dimension.

And she gave a fish to obanai.

(Time skip brought to you by author in the middle of a class)

After they finished eating, they had to cross another forest.

But it was already sun down. The sun is going down,cold breeze going through them.

'Yep someone is here,and it's not a human' y/n thought.

The two of them went to the forest,the forest was different from the previous one.

The trees were big,the leaves were thick and you cant see the stars,there were no light except for the moonlight.

But they can see very well,y/n was trained for this and as for obanai. Kaburamaru helped him.

Soon there were mists.

Y/n was about to tell obanai to stay close but when she looked at her side,he was gone.

The mist got thicker,and the wind grew colder.

Y/n decided to go forward but she was stopped.

There were vines going onto her legs.

She immideatly took her sword and cut them,but they grew back faster and there were also vines on her arms.

She used her tail to cut them but they only grew again.

She his her tail because the vines were reaching for it.

The sword was still on her hand so she used it to cut the vine on her right arm.

She accidentally dropped her sword and a new vine caught her right arm.

She was now immobile.

Then a silhouette appeared in front of her.

It was uppermoon 4. (No its not the pot demon)

He had a short, light violet hair. Emerald eyes. He was also wearing a violet kimono but the right half was off and white clothing was inside of the kimono.

"Heh. So you joined his side too..........."

"Shindo"

《I'm very sorry this is short,I have so many projects to do,and one of my group mates is not cooperating so it's hard to manage everything. On top of that I have to finish my module in science and research which is being handled by my mother since she is my teacher. I hope you understand that I will not be active for a few days》

Now it's time for the taisho rumors:

When Obanai brush off the bugs on your head,he put kaburamaru on your neck so the bugs won't bother you.

When y/n left obanai to get her sword,obanai grew impatient so he went to the butterfly estate to wait for you.

Total of 851 words

Protecting you all-harem x reader Demon Slayerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें