Epilogue: Eternal Love

(One Year later) Evelyn's POV

A lot has changed in the last year. I had twins, turned into a vampire and my dogs had puppies. With Marcus and I so focused on the kids. Training me to control my weather powers and keeping the dogs from shredding. We kind of forgot to get the dogs desexed. They are now along with the pups. They had four pups, two girls and two boys. Two will be going to the Cullens today.

But first it's the twins first birthday. I am bathing the puppies with their help. While Marcus kept Storm and Lady busy. They are already clean. "Hey!" Rosette whines as Pablo shakes his wet coat. Spraying her with water.

"It's just water" Xander tells her as he dries Lucy. I'm brushing Shadow as Fawn whines wanting her brush.

"Enough you two and you're next" I tell them. I finish brushing Shadow and put him in the tab next to Pablo. Before brushing Fawn as Xander finishes drying Lucy. He then starts to wash Shadow as Rosette rinses the shampoo from Pablo's coat.

(Time skip)

Soon all the pups were cleaned and ready for guests. The kids changed clothes and got tired up for the party. The pups are currently playing with each other. While Storm and Lady watched. The Cullens are already hear with their newest member. Little Luna, she's nine years old and has blonde hair & brown eyes. She knows about vampires and can't wait to be turned when she turns fifteen. She is getting Fawn while Renesmee gets Pablo. Alec and Jane are getting the other two pups.

"It's going to be strange not having six dogs to look after" I state as Marcus hugs me from behind.

"True, but we'll still see them and still have our children" he states.

"You're right" I say. "Has it really been a year already?" I ask him.

"I know how you feel, it feels like just yesterday we meet in Forks. Now we have two amazing kids and two dogs. Can life get any better?" he asks me.

"Our children having children of their own" I states and he stiffens.

"No one is good enough for our daughter" he states and I chuckle. Turning around looping my arms around his neck.

"Don't worry, we have at least another six years until we have to worry about that" I assure him. "How about we go to Forks next year for their birthday?" I suggest.

"Of course" he says. "Now lets go join the celebrations" he tells me. We do so. Soon the cake is served and the kids loved it. The kids then play games before watching a movie. They then have a sleep over.

"I'd say today was a success" I state as we watch the sleeping children and dogs.

"I concur" he says.

"Thanks for the invite Aunt Evy" Bella says.

"Of course Izzy, you're family. You are always welcome" I tell her.

"We'll take good care of Pablo" Edward tells me.

"And we'll take care of Fawn" Rosalie adds.

"We'll be sure to send you many pictures" Emmett states.

"Good, we're going to miss them" I tell them.

"We'll send pictures also of the children, Lucy and Shadow" Marcus states.

"By the way, think you can help us plan the twins next birthday at Forks?" I ask Alice.

"Already started planning it" she tells me smiling.

"Will you both ever adopt?" Marcus asks her and Jasper.

"Maybe, but right now we're enjoying being the cool aunt and uncle" Jasper answers.

"Though I have thought of getting a cat" Alice admits.

"I expect pictures if you do" I tell her.

"Of course" she says.

(Time skip nine years)

So a lot has happened since the twins first birthday. On their second birthday. They found their mates in Forks. Turns out they are Seth and Leah's imprints. Marcus was not thrilled about our daughter loving a shifter. But he got over it. Though he did try to stop them from dating when she reached full maturity. I told him off.

Now we have our first grandchild. A little boy named Cole. He looks just like his father Seth, but has Rosette's grey eyes. Leah is currently pregnant with our future granddaughter. So far her pregnancy has been normal. She is currently four months pregnant.

Anyway today is Marcus and my tenth wedding anniversary. Today Marcus and I are having a vow renewal. We plan on having one every ten years. I'm wearing a plain red dress while Marcus wears a black tuxedo. Marcus says his renewal vows firsts.

"Evelyn, ten years ago we got married. I pledged my love and commitment to you, but it seems like only yesterday. I promised to love you, honor you, comfort, and keep you. I pledged to be by your side in sickness and in health, in times of want, and times of plenty, for better or worse, for the rest of our lives. We have had all of those things, and you have been by my side as we created a family, a home, and a life together. Today, at the beginning of our 26th year as husband and wife, in the presence of God and our family and friends, I renew my vows to you, pledging my eternal love for you" he vows.

"Marcus, I love you more than words can say. I know you can feel it every day! And the best thing about it is that I feel all your love in return each and every day. For our love is eternal. Ten years ago, we started our forever story. Thank you for choosing me to write it with" I tell him. "I vow all that I have, all that I am, all that I will ever be, is yours and because of my eternal love for you" I vow. We kiss sealing our vow renewal.

They all lived happily ever after

A/N

Pictures above of Storm and Lady with their puppies. Pictures in chapter of Evelyn, Rosette and Xander now.