✨59✨

This book is about to hit 50K reads😭😭 thnk u soooooo much for reading & supporting this book🥺🥺💖

___________

It's been 5 months since they got married and also since Jungkook got pregnant. Jungkook is now on maternity leave as Jin has taken over his company while Jungkook is on leave.

Taehyung has taken leave too since he wants to take care of Jungkook. Therefore till then Namjoon (I bought him out of nowhere in this story lol)  has taken his place.

Both Taehyung's parents and Jungkook's parents are very happy by the news of TaeKook's baby. Even Taehyung's step mother has sincerely apologized for her mistake and Taehyung has forgiven her.

Call it clingy or anything but Taehyung doesn't wants to leave Jungkook even for a sec. He has become clingier but Jungkook isn't complaining coz he likes it too.

Taehyung is taking care of Jungkook like a porcelain doll. He's not letting Jungkook do any work.

He always talks with Jungkook and their unborn baby, who mostly replies to Taehyung by kicking making Jungkook whine and Taehyung giggle.

Although Jungkook whines he likes it coz Taehyung is already so close to the baby like Jungkook is, even before the baby is born. And he's also happy that his baby is doing well inside his tummy.

But one thing that was bugging Jungkook was that he is gaining weight and was becoming too much self conscious but Taehyung always told him that he looks even more beautiful with the baby bump while lifting his shirt to peck the baby bump causing Jungkook to giggle. Both like this feeling way too much.

And One thing that's also happening in Kim's mansion is Jungkook's getting dangerous day by day. His mood swings and demands are way too difficult to handle. but taehyung is trying his best to fulfill it.

Like one day at night 3 am he woke Taehyung up because he wanted icecream badly. At first Taehyung tried to tell him that stores might be closed but Jungkook kept on whining and when the tears started rolling down the younger boy's cheeks, Taehyung immediately kissed the tears and grabbed his car keys before going for the search of icecream. After roaming for sometime he finally found a store that's open 24/7. He bought the ice-cream for his baby mumma (that's what he calls him sometimes) and finally Jungkook smiled while eating the ice-cream like a baby. That's one part of the story.

💕

Jungkook will get mad at taehyung for a sec and tell him to go away while just a sec later he'll be clinging to Taehyung like his life depends on it and will also beg him to pound him mercilessly.

Like tonight, Taehyung came to their bedroom only to be greeted with his angry pregnant husband who's lying on the bed.

"What happened, baby?", Taehyung asked softly.

"Go away! Just go away! I don't want to live in this world!!", Jungkook shouted. He's pregnant and mood swings are normal.

"Bab–"

"Go away!!!"

Taehyung gulped, "o–ok baby, just call me when you need something"

"Go!!!", Jungkook shouted in response.

Taehyung flinched and then nodded before going to the room, next to their bedroom.

He laid down and closed his eyes. He just got kicked out out of his own bedroom by his own husband but it's fine. He left the door open incase Jungkook is not able to call him by phone.

He almost fell asleep in sometime when he felt a pair of arms around his waist and a baby bump in his back. He flinched at first but soon relaxed realizing it was Jungkook. He smiled and turned around to face his husband who was now laying next to him while pouting.

He caressed Jungkook's cheek who was staring at him with big doe eyes and a pout on his lips.

"Baby, why did you come here? You should have called me, I would have come there", he says with a voice full of concern.

"I was missing you, honey", Jungkook replied pouting.

"I missed you too, baby", Taehyung whispered smiling.

"Taehyungie...", Jungkook called out softly, arms still around his husband.

"Hmm?", Taehyung says while playing with Jungkook's locks.

"I'm needy", Jungkook says the pout on his lips growing more as he he looked at Taehyung with so much of hope.

"W–What?", Taehyung widened his eyes.

"I.Am.Fvcking.Needy!", Jungkook whined as his hands started unbuttoning Taehyung's shirt.

Taehyung gulped. He has no problem in doing this and This is not the first time Jungkook has asked him to do it while he was pregnant but he just has to be extra careful while doing this coz right now his husband is pregnant.

"O–ok, baby", He replied causing Jungkook to smile.

Jungkook pulled him into a heated kiss as he whispered "you're the best" in between their lips while moaning Taehyung's name too, causing taehyung to smile too. (Idk y I feel
so embarrassed when I write "moan" word lol)

And the night went by them making love all the time coz Taehyung's big baby aka his husband was needy.

__________

Next chp would b the last ig🥺✌️

Anygays y'all can give a try to my new book "Please Love Me"😁💕

Stay Safe 🥰 Borahae 💜

~ Saanvi💖