✨35✨

After working, They were now eating at Jungkook's office but Jungkook felt the urge to go to the restroom. He excused himself and left.

Taehyung got a call from his step mother. Yes, he had a step mother as his real mother died when he was really young. His step mother was mean like a typical step mother in stories. His step mother always called him for only when she needs something from him.

"Hello Mom! What's up!!", He greeted, although he didn't want to talk to her.

"Hello Taehyung, there's something you need to know", his mother replied.

"What's that, Mom?", He asked in confusion.

"You're getting married, Taehyung", she said calmly.

Taehyung choked on his saliva. There's no way he's going to marry someone he doesn't loves.

"WHAT??!! NO!!!!", He shouted.

"YES, YOU ARE! I've convinced your father you'll be getting married asap", his mother said in a stern tone.

Taehyung's eyes started watering. He knows that he has to obey his father as his father has done so much for him, although he never spent his time with him, but he still kept him and raised him. Even when his step mother provoked his father to kick him out of the house but he never did. He's really thankful for that.

"W-why are y-you doing t-this to me? W-what did I do to y-you?", Taehyung said while trying to control his sob.

"Nothing, the girl is rich and I can get more money, that's it. See ya later, son", She said as she hung up the call.

Taehyung tried to stop himself from breaking down. He always have dreamt of marrying someone who loves him truly and he loved him back, but now he was getting married to someone who he didn't even know.

He wiped his tears as the heard the door of the restroom unlock.

"Hyung?", Jungkook called out as he saw Taehyung looking down.

"Hyung are you ok?", He said in concern as he placed his hand on his shoulder.

"I-I am fine, Jungkook. I'm just a little stressed", he said as he faked a smile.

Jungkook frowned.

"No you're lyi—"

Jungkook's phone rang and he saw his father was calling him.

"I'll come back in a sec", he said as he excused himself.

Someone knocked on the door and came in.

The worker was shocked to see Taehyung in Jungkook's office and Jungkook was missing.

"Sir, Ms. Demi is calling you. She's waiting for you in the hallway. I thought of telling this to Mr. Jeon first but seems like he isn't here", the worker said as he bowed and left.

Demi has returned back.

Taehyung groaned. Demi was the last person he wanted to see. He made his way to the hallway.

"Babe!", Demi said as she came for a hug but Taehyung stepped backwards.

"Stop calling me that! And why are you calling me here in the middle of the hallway?!", Taehyung said irritatedly.

"Is this the way to talk to your soon to be wife", Demi smirked.

In these days Demi gathered all the information about Taehyung. She went to his house where his parents live. She showed how much money she has and his step-mom immediately agreed for their wedding and his step mother even made Taehyung's father agree for their wedding.

"what?! what the hell are you talking about?!!! are you out of your mind?!! and please go from here people are watching us!"

"That's what I want! I want people to see us and know that you're mine now!", She smirked.

"Why are you being like this?!", Taehyung asked in frustration.

Then Demi told him everything that what happened when she wasn't here.

Taehyung felt disgusted that she even had the guts to go to his house to get him.

"This is sick!", Taehyung growled.

"This is love babe! you know what Jungkook loves me, but still I chose to live with you! I left him heartbroken and came to you! Believe it or not you're mine now! You're my soon to be husband! we're getting marr—", Demi was cut off by an angry voice

"He's not yours!  you both will be getting married!", Jungkook growled angrily as he made his way towards them, not caring that people are looking at them now.

Demi smirked.

"See I told you, He also loves me!", She said with a sickening smile of victory on her face.

"WHO THE FVCK TOLD YOU THAT I LOVE YOU?!", Jungkook screamed angrily.

"Your actions are enough to tell me my lover boy", She said nonchalantly.

"You're so wrong! never in my life will I love you! the person whom I love is....", He paused as he turned towards Taehyung. Everyone were looking so intensely and were shocked that their boss was in love but whom?

"HIM", Jungkook said as he looked towards Taehyung and intertwined their hands.