✨24✨

Jungkook literally wanted to dance today. He was on cloud nine. He came home while smiling shyly while blushing all the time. To say the workers were shocked would be an understatement. They couldn't believe their eyes! Their boss who never smiled a little was blushing and shyly smiling! He even clumsily tripped but didn't fell, he maintained his balance and then laughed.

Something is wrong with him

That's what every single worker thought, but no one dared to ask the reason behind his happiness.

When Jungkook entered his bedroom, he went to shower and started recalling everything that happened today. He was so happy. When he was done with the showering stuff, he laid on his bed and opened his phone and checked whether Taehyung has sent their selca to him or not.

"Thank God he sent it to me, otherwise I thought he might forget about sending it to me", Jungkook sighed in relief as he smiled looking at their selca.

"I haven't clicked photo of mine for long, only the paparazzi have clicked it, but now my love clicked our photo! I'm so happy!!"

"I must frame it, this is very precious to me!", He said as he called someone and sent the photo to them for framing it.

He changed his home screen's wallpaper to this photo by adjusting it to some angle so that it can fit in the wallpaper.

It's been a week since Taehyung flirting with Jungkook and honestly he was enjoying it way too much, but didn't show it much to Taehyung.

He was glad but a little sad as he won't meet Taehyung tomorrow as it's a holiday and his mother forced him to go to the beach with her as his cousin, Kim Seokjin is arriving tomorrow and he loves going on beach.

"Ugh, the old man will arrive tomorrow and then tell me how he raised me!", Jungkook said as his nose scrunched in annoyance.

"Let it be, he'll just annoy the hell out of me, nothing else"

Then his eyes started getting heavy and he drifted off to sleep dreaming about Taehyung.

The next day he got ready and as he went out of the room he saw Seokjin sitting on the couch, cursing and shouting loudly at someone while playing a game.

"Ugh! I could play with better with my toes than this player(he actually said that😂) This is annoying!!!", He shouted.

Jungkook covered his ears with his hands.

"Shut up Jin!", He shouted.

"Oh Kookie you awake", Jin said while keeping his phone aside.

"And how dare you talk to me like that, brat! Call me 'hyung' I'm older than you!", Jin said annoyed.

"I know you're an old man and don't call me that", Jungkook snapped back.

"I can't believe you! I'm not that old and although I'm old I'm still handsome *touches his face* I'm WORLDWIDE HANDSOME, YoU kNoW?
And what I was talking about is, I raised you but you're still a brat! Sometimes I feel like I didn't raise you well", Jin said in disbelief.

"CAN YOU BOTH SHUT UP!!"

They both turned their heads to see Jungkook's mother standing there with an annoyed look on her face and hand folded.

"I bought Jin here as we'll be going to the beach today and y'all stop behaving like a 4 year old kid, y'all are grown ass men, behave like that...
And Kook you'll be calling him 'hyung' as I'm saying that, UNDERSTAND"

"YES MOM", Jungkook replied.

Time passed and it was evening now. Jin, Seonhyun (Jungkook's mother) and Jungkook arrived at the beach.

Jin and Jungkook's mother were having fun in the water while Jungkook just sat on the sand spacing out. He didn't want to get wet so he just sat there looking around.

He saw a guy buried Himself in sand, but couldn't see his face as it was turned around and Jungkook was sitting a little bit farther from the person.

"Wow! There are some really funny people in this world", he said as the looked the other way.

"Why are you so funny!!", He heard someone laugh while saying that.

He looked around to see Jimin laughing while recording the guy who has buried himself in the sand.

"Who's the guy? And If Jimin is here then Taehyung must me here too!", He said as he stood up.

"Hello I'm Kim Taehyung!", The guy that was buried in the sand said to the camera.

Jungkook's eyes widened when he saw that, that guy was Taehyung.

"Do you know what I'm doing? This is what I'm doing"

Jimin was laughing hysterically while recording this.

"We're twins", he said while playing with his feet.

Jimin was laughing his ass off as he sat on the sand as turned off his camera. While laughing he saw Jungkook looking at them with wide eyes.

Jimin's smiley eyes turned into a shocked one. When Taehyung saw Jimin stopped laughing and looking somewhere, he looked at that direction too. Taehyung was beyond shocked seeing his boss looking at him with a shocked face. His face started heating up in embarrassment.

Taehyung immediately got up and dusted the sand off. He bowed to him.

"I'm so embarrassed! Jimin let's go and continue making our sand castle, that we left there", Taehyung said and went away while Jimin started laughing at his embarrassment and followed him.

After processing everything Jungkook started laughing too.

"Gosh what a sight!", He said.

"He's so cute when he gets embarrassed", he continued laughing.

"I didn't know you laugh too", someone from behind him said.

He looked behind him to see Jin looking at him suspiciously.

He coughed.

"What were you laughing at?", Jin asked.

"N-nothing", Jungkook stuttered.

Jin's eyes went to a certain familiar boy making sand castle a little further away.

"TAEHYUNGIEEEEE!!!!", Jin shouted and ran towards him.

Taehyung shot his head up to see Jin coming towards him. He smiled brighter than ever.

"Jinnie Hyuuuung!!!", He shouted back.

They both hugged each other so tightly as if there's no tomorrow.

Jungkook was watching both of them in bewilderment.

"They both know each other?!", He said not believing the sight infront of him.