✨20✨

B4 starting I just want to give a big shoutout to taeandkookietime Thnk u soooooo much sisso 🥺😘💞❤️ She's soo talented & sooo sweet💖💖 Check out her books coz she's amazing at writing🥰💕 luv u sooooo much sis!!💜✨

______________

"I'll not work here anymore"

Jungkook widened his eyes.

No it can't be! Tae can't leave me here!!

Taehyung swore he saw a tear in Jungkook's eyes.

Wait... Is he crying? Does he cry too??!!!

But what am I suppose to do then? He must be having some personal issues if he's crying I shouldn't poke my nose here.

He sighed as he saw Jungkook looking down.

"Here is my resignation letter. Please sign it and let me leave", he said blankly.

Jungkook felt his heart bleeding, it pained so much. He can't show his weak side but he can't help it. He felt so weak now.

"D-don't go!", He murmured softly.

"What?", Taehyung heard it but just to clarify he asked again.

"I said d-don't go!", He now looked up with his teary eyes to see Taehyung looking at him with shocked and confused eyes. He has never seen him in this state.

"You cry too??!!", He asked in disbelief.

Jungkook chuckled sadly while wiping his tears.

I have emotions too, love

"Whatever! Just sign it and let me leave", he said again.

"I-I won't s-sign it", Jungkook said.

Never in my life will I sign this and let you leave from here!

Taehyung looked at him in disbelief. He felt anger rising in him.

So that he can humiliate me again! No my dear boss NOW I WON'T LET YOU DO THAT!!

"Mr. Jeon enough of your tantrums! You've already humiliated me enough these whole past months and that day you crossed the limit!! Do you think after that I'll come back here again to work! NO NEVER EVER!", Taehyung shouted forgetting that he's still his boss.

"You didn't let me explain that day and humiliated me for something i've not even done! And weren't you the one who said that I should be thrown out of here and you didn't even want to see my face then why now?! I've never been this humiliated before! Do you know how hurt I was physically and emotionally?!!", Taehyung let out everything he felt not caring about the other who was trying not to sob.

"I-I was just a-angry that t-time. I d-didn't mean to!", Jungkook replied as he heard what Taehyung said and felt like slapping himself for doing that to Taehyung.

"Am I your punching bag, sir??!! Everytime you're angry you let out your anger on me! I'm a human too and I'm not emotionless, like you!", Taehyung shouted.

I'm sorry about that Tae but I have emotions too

"Y-you're not leaving that's it! I'm guilty about what I h-have d-done but I won't let you leave", Jungkook stuttered as he wiped his tears.

"SO THAT YOU CAN LET OUT YOUR ANGER ON ME AGAIN?!"

"N-no I promise I'll never do that again! And y-you can't leave because you have signed the contract on the f-first day", Jungkook said as he felt glad for making Taehyung sign that contract. It was a rule that every assistant of his sign the contract that said that he/she cannot resign from here for 1 year until and unless the boss tells them to leave. And after 1 year if they feel like not working anymore they can resign. Jungkook felt relieved that now Taehyung won't be able to leave.

Taehyung's mouth hung open as he remembered about that.

"N-no! I talked to you so badly, so won't you fire me?!!", He asked thinking that his boss will let him go now.

Jungkook smiled a little.

"N-no Mr. Kim you work very well. I won't let you go as I won't find someone better than you"

"I know that my working skills are good but there are better out there! I'm not the best!!", He said, now frustrated.

You're the best for me, Tae!

"Nope you're fine. See y-you tomorrow again, Mr. Kim", Jungkook said.

What's his problem?!

Taehyung scoffed.

Taehyung saw his bloodshot eyes and tear stained cheeks.

Did his girlfriend leave him or something??

He thought and chuckled at his silly thought.

💕

Taehyung went home and saw Jimin there. He hugged him and they both sat on the couch.

"What happened, Taehyungie?", Jimin asked worriedly.

"The jerk said that he's guilty about it and didn't let me resign", Taehyung sighed as he closed his eyes and cuddled with Jimin.

"What?! WAIT LET ME GO AND PUNCH THE SH*T OUT OF THAT BRATTY KID!", Jimin said as he stood up and ready to leave.

"No Jiminie!", Taehyung said as he held his hand not letting Jimin go.

"He's a powerful CEO and can put you behind the bars within seconds!"

"Do I look like I care?!"

"FOR ME, Jiminie. Please!", Taehyung requested showing his puppy eyes, knowing Jimin would melt.(Stream butter💅)

"Ugh!", Jimin groaned as he sat down.

They both cuddled each other and slept.

When they woke up, Jimin saw Taehyung was looking frustrated.

"Tae", he called out.

Taehyung knew why Jimin is calling him.

"I'm tired Jiminie. He made my life a living hell before!! How will I work there again??!!", Taehyung said as he rested his head on Jimin's shoulder.

"I just want to get out of this hell but he won't let me resign!!", Taehyung said frustrated.

"Don't worry I have a plan", Jimin smirked.

_________

Y'all might know about the plan already😏 anygays see y'all later😘🥰❤️✨

[Edited]