✨21✨

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?!!! HE'LL KILL ME FOR DOING THAT!!", Taehyung said in disbelief.

"Trust me, Tae. It will really work. I've heard about him a lot and his assistant tried to seduce him and he immediately threw her out of the office, isn't that what you want?", Jimin said calmly.

"But kissing is on a whole new other level! If he threw her out just for trying to seduce him, he might kill me for kissing him! And I didn't even have my first kiss, yet! Why would I lose it to a jerk like him?!"

"It's okay, Tae. Atleast you'll get out of the hell. Don't you want that?", Jimin asked.

"B-but..."

"You're doing this THAT'S IT!"

"Ugh okay! Well I don't mind kissing him though. I wanted to have a taste of his lips. It looks soft and pretty!", Taehyung laughed.

"Whatever Tae!", Jimin laughed along.

💕

The next day, Taehyung got ready for the office and arrived there.

Jungkook was already in the office, hoping that Taehyung arrive soon. He really wants to see Taehyung. He missed him too much.

He started working. He heard the door open and then close. He thought it's a random employee.

"WHY THE HELL YOU DIDN'T KNO-", He stopped when he saw Taehyung staring intensely at him.

"T-taehyung?", He asked nervously. Taehyung never stared at him like this before. He felt blood rushing on his cheeks.

"Yes, bunny?", Taehyung said gaze not moving away from Jungkook.

Jungkook felt his stomach doing flips after hearing a nickname from Taehyung. He was dying to hear a nickname from Taehyung.

Taehyung started coming closer. Butterflies gathered inside his stomach.

What happened to him? What is he going to do???

Jungkook thought as he was feeling so nervous yet excited.

"You must be thinking what I'm going to do, right?", Taehyung asked.

Jungkook nodded his head vigorously.

"I'm completing what we left incomplete that day", Taehyung said as he pulled Jungkook out of his chair.

"Ah!", Jungkook thought he's going to fall down but instead his hands landed on Taehyung's shoulder. Taehyung immediately wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closer.

Jungkook was afraid, Taehyung might be able to hear his heartbeat as it was beating so loud. Their faces were closer than ever. Jungkook's mind went completely blank. He started feeling weak that only Taehyung can make him feel.

"What did you think baby I was making out with that bish? No I wasn't. But you know what......", He paused as his lips went near Jungkook's ear. Jungkook felt so submissive. The nickname and close proximity wasn't helping at all.

"I'll be making out with you, Now", Taehyung whispered in his ears, his voice deeper than usual.

Jungkook felt shivers run down in his spine.

"W-what?", He murmured, not believing his ears. He felt like this isn't real.

Taehyung didn't answer him and leaning in. Jungkook felt Taehyung's hot breath hit his face and smashed his lips on Jungkook's.

Jungkook widened his eyes. His knees felt weak. He held Taehyung more tightly for support as his hands and legs started trembling. Taehyung pulled him closer and their chests were pressed against each other. This is both Taehyung's and Jungkook's first kiss. They both felt ecstatic. Eventually Jungkook closed his eyes and melted in the kiss. He wrapped his arms around Taehyung's neck and pulled him closer and Taehyung was so into the kiss that he didn't notice that. Jungkook tried to kiss back but he didn't know how to. So he decided to just let Taehyung do whatever he wants while he'll just enjoy feeling Taehyung's lips.(I've read many kissing scenes of TaeKook and I'm feeling hella embarassed to write it😬)

Taehyung licked Jungkook's bottom lips. Jungkook let out a gasp and Taehyung's tongue entered Jungkook's sweet cavern. He started sucking Jungkook's tongue and Jungkook moaned (Ugh It's sooo embarassing to write this skshdidlskldgb)

When they both ran out of breath after kissing the life out of each other. Taehyung pulled away. They both were panting heavily.(The kissing scene was too much detailed but I prefer these type of details more so SORRY NOT SORRY😃💅)

Jungkook looked up only to see Taehyung already looking at him while panting and smirking. Jungkook found that smirk really hot.

"She just wrapped her arms around me and you thought it was called making out- No baby what we just did is called making out", He said smirking.

Jungkook's cheeks became even more red after hearing that. Taehyung just kissed him! His love just kissed him!!! He wants to jump and tell the whole world about it but he composed himself and tried to look as cold as possible.

Why did he kiss me??

He thought because there's no way Taehyung likes him, atleast not for now because Taehyung never showed any interest in him. He thought about the reason behind Taehyung taking away Jungkook's first kiss which Jungkook doesn't regrets, not even a little bit.

Whatever! I'm sooooo happy that Taehyung is my first kiss!!!!

Taehyung was so lost in the kiss that he completely forgot what was the real reason behind kissing Jungkook. Then it clicked.

"W-won't you fire me for kissing you?", Taehyung asked nervous yet excited to leave the hell aka the office where he works.

So this the reason why he kissed me. Now there's a no chance of me letting him go

"Nope! infact I'll pay you double everytime you kiss me", Jungkook said with a cold face but he was screaming inside

"Why are you doing this, sir?!!", Taehyung asked in frustration.

"Sir? Wasn't I a baby before?", Jungkook said blankly, but he really wanted Taehyung to call him baby.

"I can't believe it. Are you a flirt too?!", Taehyung asked in disbelief.

I can be anything for you baby

"Whatever you believe", He left towards the terrace not wanting him to see his already flushed face. He knows that Taehyung already must have noticed his blushing face but if he stands there more, he's sure that he'll pass out. It's just too much for him, as he's a simp for Taehyung.

Meanwhile, Taehyung sighed in frustration.

"I don't know what's wrong with him?! why can't he just fire me!"

He recalled the moment. He thought that Jungkook didn't kiss him back means that he's angry and is going to throw him out of the office but Jungkook didn't.

Little did he know that Jungkook didn't kiss him back because he didn't know how to kiss.

____________

Finally this chapter is done😌

[Edited]