8pm

(Y/N's pov)

the louis situation was still bothering me, I wanted to find out why he did it, and what was happening, I decided to call him and see if there was any time where we could talk, and surprisingly he picked up. 

----------------------------------------------------

L-"Hey, what's up?"

Y-"Oh, um nothing really, I was just wondering if we could talk, like in person?"

L- "sounds good, tonight?"

Y-" well, maybe this afternoon?"

L-"Tonight."

----------------------------------------------------

my heart sunk, I really didn't want to do it at night, what would he do with me? my phone dinged and it was a text from louis, saying "8 pm." 

my head was spinning and I really didn't want to go anytime past 6, it was only 10 am so I had lots of time until we meet.  I hung out with conan for the majority of the day, and currently, he's laying on my lap and I'm playing with his hair. "I'm bored" he whined, "I know, me too" there wasn't anything to do at 10 in the morning. "should we have a picnic?" he asked getting up and smiling. i nodded my head, also smiling, and started getting the food ready. 

i made two sandwiches, strawberries, and a salad. we laid the food down on the grass and laid together, by now it was about 11, only 9 more hours of being safe. "I'm going to ask louis about what happened, I want to know why he did all of this to maya" i said looking over to him. "okay, do you want me to go with you?" I told conan about louis already, and honestly, I don't know if he would want conan there. "if you want, I'm going over at 8" I said taking a strawberry. "I'll go with you, just in case" he said smiling, also taking a strawberry. 

the time finally came, me and conan really weren't formal at all just wearing sweatpants and a shirt. we got in the car and put on the radio, the first thing to play was drivers license, me and conan sang our hearts out.

"RED LIGHTS STOP SIGNS I STILL SEE YOUR FACE IN THE WHITE CARS FRONT YARDS CANT DRIVE PAST THE PLACES WE USED TO GO TO CAUSE I STILL FUCKINNG LOVE YOU BABE" we both sang in sync, laughing because it was the clean version and we messed up the lyrics. 

we got to the place where louis wanted to meet up, but conan looked a little worried. "you can stay in the car if you want, you don't have to come out, we'll just be out here." I said placing a small kiss on his forehead. "I'll shine my light if I'm in danger" i pointed to my phone. he nodded his head and opened the door.

(conans pov)

i nodded my head and opened the door so she could get out, I had a gut feeling that something was wrong, but luckily it was still pretty light so I was able to see. i plugged in my aux cord but played the music low so they couldn't hear it. while I was away at tour Y/N informed me about louis, but she seemed scared of him as well, I have no idea why shes doing this in person, or why shes doing it at all, he's dangerous. it looked like she was nervous, uncomfortable, and I wish I could help, but she would let me know if she needed it, right?

I sat in the car for another hour and now it was dark, but it happened, she turned on her flashlight, my stomach dropped but I got out of the car as soon as I could, I brought my phone in case I needed to call somebody, I ran up to her and loudly said "we need to go to dinner with your family, remember?" I made up something rather than 'we have to go' or anything. she looked back at him and said "yeah, its my dads birthday today and we have to go, nice talk though." I grabbed her wrist and walked her to my car, she got in the car and looked like she wanted to cry. "what happened, are you okay?" I said rubbing her thigh. "he said a lot of shit about may and I'm scared for her, but I'm scared of her" she whispered it loud enough for me to hear. "what?" 

long time no see how are u guys doing

hahahha fun fact today actually is my dads birthday

hope u guys had a good day 

I updated 3 days in a row sheesh