drunk hookup

TW FOR THIS CHAPTER: smut, alcohol.
(Y/N's pov)
we started drinking and soon enough i felt the alcohol kick in and conan's did too because we both were going crazy. "dude i fucking love you" i said while laughing "then prove it to me" conan said staring at the wall, with no hesitation i pushed my lips up to his and started making out with him, i was drunk but i was sober enough to know that i wanted more, i was putting my hands through his hair and his hands were traviling down to my waist, i pulled away from the kiss to catch my breath and he started giving me kisses down to my neck and left a hickey behind, i let out a soft moan and somehow we made ourselves to his room, i began undressing myself and so did he, his body was way nicer then i imagined, he took off my bra and pushed me down to the bed and started making out with me again.
(conan's pov)
we went into the bedroom and i took off her top, i pushed her down on the bed and started making out with her, i was sober enough to know what i was doing. "are you positive you want to do this?" "yes i'm sure." she said. i entered. i finished and layed down but i remembered we didn't use anything and i didnt pull out, fuck. we started kissing again and she fell asleep in my arms.
(Y/N's pov)

i woke up and had a horrible headache, it felt like a bomb went off in my head and my stomach was sore, i heared conan in the kitchen getting water and heard him coming up the stairs to his room. "here" he said, giving me the water, "you drank a lot and you need to stay highdrated." he actually cared, i looked down and i was wearing one of his shirts. i took the water and thanked him and he sat down next to me. we cuddled and gave eachother kisses but nothing too extreme, we were both still tired from last night. i fell back asleep and woke up around 7:45.
(conan's pov)
i made some water for Y/N because i knew that she'd wake up hungover, i put on one of my shirts because just incase she didn't remember i didn't want her to wake up ass naked. i gave her the water and started cuddling her, she fell asleep again and i decided to make some food because i was getting hungry. i made spaghetti and saved some for Y/N just incase she woke up hungry. i decided to pass time by writing some songs and didn't realize how much time had passed, it was already around 6pm so i went to go check on Y/N again, and she was still asleep so i decided to lay down with her. she finally woke up around an hour later and started hugging me "i love you conan" i heared her whisper, "i love you more" i whispered back, we kissed and went downstairs "i think i should probably shower." we both said at the same time, a smirk formed on her mouth, i followed her into the bathroom and began undressing again, she came along with me and we started making out again, her smile made butterflies soar around in me, i put her up against the shower wall and started kissing her face.

•••••••••••TIMESKIP TO 1 MONTH•••••••••••••
(Y/N's pov) it had been about a month since we had sex and my stomach was starting to feel off, i thought it was just because i was tired or something i ate so i decided to brush it off. i got some water in hopes of feeling better but i still didn't, and this is when i was starting to get worried.

HEY GUYSS OKAY I PROMISE IM NOT SEXUALIZING CONAN IT WAS JUST TO GO ALONG WITH THE STORY AND THAT WAS THE ONLY BIT OF SMUT, I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER!!!!!! (the next chapter will be longer i promise)