meeting

(Y/N's  pov) 

I woke up to the annoying beeping of my alarm, I got up as soon as I could when I realized I overslept.

                                                                                 6:15

"shit, I'm gonna be late," I whispered under my breath. my roommate Maya had already left and I just did now. I ran as fast as I could to my car and started driving. after what felt like hours later I finally arrived at the small shop I work at. "took you long enough, why are you so late?" Maya asked me. "I know, I know! I overslept sorry!!" I replied in a pretty high annoying voice. I got to work and that's when I saw him. "hey, can I get an iced coffee?" his somewhat deep voice asked me. his hair, his eyes, his skin, his smile, his hair, everything about him was so god damn gorgeous. "sure thing, it'll be right up." I said immediately blushing afterward. he sat himself down and started scrolling through his phone, I served him his beverage and gave him a genuine smile. I went back to making drinks and he slowly finished his. "hey, um this might be weird but is it okay if I get your number? you seem like such a cool person." he said while paying, I could tell he was nervous because he was looking down a lot and studdering over his words. "of course, you seem really cool yourself" saying like an idiot. we exchanged numbers and he left. "okay WHO was that dude? and why did you give him your number??" Maya asked popping up literally out of nowhere. "Woah what the hell where did you come from-" I was quickly cut off by my boss tapping me and pointing to a table. "hello sorry for the long wait, what can I get you two?" this time faking my smile. "oh no worries, I will have a black coffee and my lady here will have a..?" he asked facing her "oh Uhm I'll take a black coffee too," she said smiling at me. I went to the back to go and make their drinks and once I came back they were shoving their youngest down each other's throats (i threw up in my mouth a little) "uhh your drinks?" I said awkwardly and pretending I didn't see T H A T. "right, sorry." the dude said chuckling. as soon as they were served and I ran to the back where may was. "okay, about that cute dude, who was he?" she said doing her classic smirking face. "oh nobody, he's probably not even going to text me I mean come on as handsome as he was I'd be surprised if he didn't already have a girlfriend, let alone a wife." I said losing hope. "oh damn that cute?" yes. that fucking cute.

a few hours passed by of me serving customers, fighting Karens, making drinks and so on, I was exhausted. as I was driving home listening to the radio I couldn't get him out of my mind, the way he fixed his hair, his smile, I don't even know his name yet but he's just so beautiful. I got home and checked my social media as I usually do and to my surprise, there was no new drama that was going on. I decided to put on some music and it stopped for a second, I got a text message from an unknown number.  

--------------------------------------------------UNKNOWN-----------------------------------------------------

UNKNOWN: Heyy, it's me Conan from the coffee shop :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                call me a psychopath for this but I screamed. really really loud.

"HOLY CRAP WHAT DO I SAY BACK?! I HAVE TO BE CHILL HE PROBABLY HAS A GIRLFRIEND." that line repeated over and over in my mind, so to keep calm all I had to remember was that he most likely is already in a relationship.

----------------------------------CUTIE FROM THE COFFEE SHOP :)-------------------------------------------

CFTCS: Heyy, it's me Conan from the coffee shop :)

Y/N: hey! what's up?

CFTCS: oh, nothing really. want to come over and hang out and maybe get to know each other?

Y/N: I would love to! be over in like 10 minutes?

CFTCS: sounds great

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"MAYA GET YOUR ASS HERE RIGHT NOW" I yelled "DUDE WHAT IM WATCHING TV" "CONAN JUST ASKED ME TO HANG OUT WHAT IF HE IS SINGLE" "Conan..?" she responded. how the hell does she not know Conan? "the guy I gave my number to you idiot" I said jokingly, hitting her with a pillow. I needed to get dressed so I went in my closet and picked out a white top, ripped jeans, and my doc martins. I was on my way, driving to his house and my heart was pounding, I was so excited to finally know about him, and I really hoped that he doesn't have a relationship with someone already. I arrived and knocked 2 times on his door, like 30 seconds later he opened the door and a huge smile grew on his face, we hugged and he let me in. hours and hours of talking, laughing, watching tv, and doing all the stuff friends do it was already around 3 in the morning. "I think I should probably go, it's getting really late" "you can stay if you want, I have an extra bed in the back rooms." Conan said, I didn't know if I was tired or he was on the verge of tears when I said I was going. "eh, that's true I really don't have anywhere to be tomorrow" he looked way happier. after even more hours of laughing and playing games we finally fell asleep around 7, the only problem was that we fell asleep next to each other.. when I woke up I realized that I was cuddled up next to him, and he was still asleep so I decided to get ready for the day. After like an hour I heard Conan waking up so I went back to the couch where we were to look through my social media. "hey, um I'm going to go take a shower I'll be right back." conans raspy morning voice made me simp even more. damn. "oh okay I'll be here" he went off to the bathroom and I completely forgot. I don't think he has a girlfriend. there's still hope for me.

 (Conan's pov) 

I went to the bathroom and I couldn't stop thinking about her, she was so beautiful, her hair, her eyes, her smile, her laugh, her body. no, I can't simp for someone I met like 2 days ago but I really can't help it, she's gorgeous. once I got out of the shower I put on some brown-ish leather pants, and a gray and blue plaid sweater. my hair was the natural curly it usually is but I didn't have the energy to fix it right now. I walked out back to Y/N and she was still there watching tv, she looked like a doll, with glass skin that could easily break. I assumed that she already had a boyfriend or possibly a damn husband, but I was still going to at least TRY to make a move, but how? I noticed one hand on the couch and right as I was about to put it on hers, I still had to ask if she was already dating someone. "Y/N this might be a weird question but are you dating anyone?" what the fuck Conan. of all ways to ask you asked it like that? "wait no, I thought you had a girlfriend though.." she said obviously confused. "no I'm so single it's sad" I replied, again like an idiot. she started blushing and looked really happy, I think she was into me too. "oh that's cool" she said after like five minutes. she went to the extra room and I heard a phone start ringing, it sounded like she was really excited about something. it sounded like she was talking to someone named Maya, if she was trying to be quiet she really wasn't doing a good job. 

(Y/N's pov)

 "MAYA HE'S SINGLE I SWEAR HE JUST SAID THAT HE IS SINGLE I HAVE A CHANCE!!" I yelled into my phone, she didn't pick up so I left it on voicemail, she was probably with her boyfriend re-arranging each other if yk what I mean. I went back to the living room and went into the kitchen to look for something to make myself. "ah shit I'm sorry I didn't offer you anything to eat, I barely have anything i need to go to the store." he said coming up to me, then I got an idea "we could go together to like target or whatever's by here?" "ooh yes, let's go right now." we got in the car and started driving.

AHHHH YALL IM EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK IDK IF UR ALL READY FOR WHAT I HAVE PLANNED ;)