he's home

(conans pov)
tour has been crazy, concerts every other day, meet and greets every week, crazy fans, but i loved it, performing was really scary for me at first but them i learned how to battle with the fear of it. i was packing up all of my stuff because i was finally going home. i folded all of my clothes and looked around my small room for anything else i could've missed. i zipped up my suitcase and headed out of my tour room. i got in the bus and took out my phone to look through instagram. Y/N's post showed up, she was wearing a white collared shirt, blue ripped jeans, doc martens, and a yellow frog hat (iykyk). i liked it and switched to messages

————————-Y/N <3—————————-
C: hey love, i'm on my way home :) miss you
Y: really? i miss you, i cant wait to see you ❤️
C: :)
———————————-————————-

it was really late, it was around 3:26, my eyes were getting heavy and i soon drifted off into sleep.

i woke up to my friend christine shaking my arm telling me to wake up. "conan wake the fuck up we need to leave" she whispered while still shaking me. "i'm up, i'm up" i said sitting up and getting my bag. we were parked close to where each of us was staying, i saw Y/N's car and ran over to hug her. she saw me and hot out and hugged me back. "i missed you so much" she said kissing my cheek. "i missed you too" i said squeezing her tighter. i waved goodbye to all of my friends and got in the car.
"and now she's all over me it's like i pay for it"
blasted through her speakers.
"kiwi again? i've heard this song maybe 900 times." i smiled while turning my head to look at her. "you can't deny it's a bop." she said laughing.
"im gonna pay for this"
we both sang the lyrics as loud as possible, let the people know we like harry styles, i couldn't give a shit.
(Y/N's pov)
we got home and i had made some food for him, spaghetti, salad, and some lemonade. "dang, i didn't know you cooked" he said surprised looking at the food. "well, i tried." i sighed, getting the plates and forks. we finished the food and it was pretty good, we cuddled on the couch talking with each other about his concerts. "they were crazy, it was as loud as a plane" he said laughing. "oh, i almost forgot, i got you something." he said getting up and searching through his bag. "okay, close your eyes and hold out your hands" he said cheekily smiling holding his hands behind his back. i did as told and i felt a little box land in my hands. "open" he calmly whispered. i opened my eyes and saw a little box, i opened it and i was greeted with a silver necklace. "oh my god conan, this is so pretty, thank you!" i said hugging him. "of course, we had stopped at the mall to see if the new merch had released but i saw that and thought of you so i got it." he said, giving the warm smile i dearly missed. i put it on and pecked his cheek, he cupped my cheek and it caught me by surprise. "i've been waiting for this" he whispered in my ear.