51

after breakfast, you made your way to gojos room to talk about everything you wanted to know. you left the common room and parted ways with your comrades.

you didnt have to pass many corridors or stairs as gojos room was on the same floor as the common room, you arrived in front of his door and knocked twice.

it was almost as of he was waiting for you, the door swung open in an instant which left you slightly surprised but you regained your composure as your sensei spoke up.

"good morning, y/n!" he said a little too loud to your liking. you looked up at him and greeted back politely, "good morning gojo-sensei." you spoke up as he was making his way out of his room to stand in the hallway.

he turned around to face you and started walking to the opposite direction of where the common room was, he continued talking, "have you slept well?" he asked with the slightest hint of concern.

you kept following him and spoke up, "i did yes, what about you?" you answered politely while turning your head at gojo, you saw him smile.

"i heard from nanami that something interesting happend." he completely evaded your question and you widened your eyes. his smile grew into a smirk as he kept looking forward.

knowing what he was referring too, you didnt know what to say anymore and let out a, "oh well..." and turned your head forward again. gojo looked at you and started laughing at your reaction.

"relax, its okay!" he reassured you and stopped walking as the two of you stood in front of another room. he continued, "you needed it anyways." and with that, he slid another door of an unknown room open.

you wondered how many rooms jujutsu tech actually had now, walking into the unfamiliar room, you saw there were two couches which were opposite of each other, one long table between the couches, a television and a whole kitchen.

it was a sort of lounge and you guessed this was the common room for the teachers. gojo took a seat on a couch and you did so too on the opposite one.

he wasted no time, he went from sitting straight with a smile on his face too sitting with his elbows on his knees with a very serious expression.

"firstly." he started and cleared his throat by coughing, you shifted a little nervously in your seat and were ready to hear whatever he had to say.

he opened his mouth, "you killed someone." gojo said with no care in the world, it was as if it was something normal. you didnt like his tone and subconsciously furrowed your brows at him.

almost glaring at him, he continued nonetheless, "the other teachers had to discuss about that since hina was a human being with connections to the other world." he said and you tilted your head slightly to the side in confusion.

"we all have connections to the other world? what is so special about hinas?" you questioned and he smiled at you. he removed his elbows from his knees and leaned back on the couch.

now sitting relaxed on the couch, it calmed you a little as the tension had lessened. gojo answered your questions, "i mean that people from the human world will be concerned that hina suddenly dissappeared." he said and looked at you while still having his blindfold on.

"which means lawyers and such would be involved." gojo told you and you swallowed thickly. you diverted your gaze slightly down as you thought you would go to jail or such.

your sensei let out a soft laugh at your reaction and you snapped your head upwards to him to give him a questioning look.

after gojo had his little laughing fit, he spoke up again, "the police knows that you did it, you can thank kazumi for that." he said and you sighed at the mention of that name.

the door slid open and a familiar voice spoke up, joining the conversation, "but after some explaining, your actions have been classified under self defense." he said and walked further into the room.

"my, my, is nanami a little late?" gojo teased his comrade and nanami was visibly irritated by simply just the existence of your sensei.

nanami sighed and looked at his expensive watch while taking a seat besides gojo in front of you. "you were early, i am on time." he spoke up monotonous and showed gojo his watch in the process.

you noticed that the duo in front of you had backed away from the conversation so you coughed up to catch their attention, it was successful.

"i apologize, l/n" nanami spoke up in an instant while bringing his hand up to loosen his tie a bit. gojo on the other hand quickly regained his composure and continued talking, "right, self defense, which means youre free to go."

you narrowed your eyes at gojo, there sure had to be a catch somewhere. "it cant be that easy." you said sternly and looked at gojo with a piercing gaze.

he smiled at you and lowered his head, "the only thing is that you have murder on your name now." your sensei spoke up and you sighed.

that would be difficult for the future, for getting a job, for travelling and even more basic things. you looked at nanami and gojo and saw they were both observing your every move.

to say you were intimidated was an understatement, you tried to get rid of the tension by speaking up, "well, i cant do anything about it anymore so i might just live with it." you said and saw gojo immediately smile.

"as expected from my favorite student! so mature." he exclaimed and clapped his hands together. you let out a soft laugh at his new nickname for you and spoke up, "you call every student of yours that." you said but your smile never faltered.

your sensei opened his mouth again, "well you all are amazing so..." he tried to come up with a reasonable excuse only to have nanami sighing besides him.

nanami spoke up, "were done here, thank you for your time, l/n." he said and shifted his weight on his legs to stand up.

you furrowed your brows, you needed more answers, "what?" you spoke up sternly to make nanami stop from turning around to walk out the room.

nanami waited for you to continue and gojo had his attention all on you too. "youre not going to tell me about my dad?" you asked to both of them.

shifting your attention from gojo to nanami, the latter spoke up, "who is your dad?" nanami said and you almost choked on his reply, you looked at gojo and spoke up again, "you would surely know him, right sensei?" you asked him.

both you and nanami had their attention on gojo who was still sitting as comfortable on the couch. he got his hands behind his head and replied simply, "nope!" and you deadpanned.

"hina told me it, but now im not sure if its the truth anymore." you said and looked down at the floor sadly. this seemed to spark gojos interests as he leaned forwards on the couch.

nanami spoke up, asking the same question that gojo had in his mind, "who is your dad then?" he said while still standing but not moving a single inch.

you looked up at them and told them, "she said it was osamu kamo." and both of the men in front of you changed their expressions after you told them that.

nanami was looking at you with furrowed brows, not knowing if it was true. whereas gojo was looking at you in horror, a total change from his usual personality. he knew something.