11

you woke up 5 minutes before you had set your alarm. you were way too excited for the sister school exchange event. it seemed like it took an eternity but now it is finally here.

sitting up in bed, you checked the time. 5.25AM your digital clock on your night stand read. you had enough time since the event would take place around 9 or 10AM.

shifting towards the egde of your bed, you stood up and stretched. you let out a soft yawn and opened the curtains from your window.

there was a beautiful morning dawn an the sun started rising too, there was a orange-ish hue, just like you saw once when you were still getting terrorized by nightmares about yuuji.

you were glad those nightmares were finally over. it had been 2 months after all. you looked over your shoulder while still facing the window, seeing that beautiful white, pink tinted amaryllis that inumaki gave you.

smiling at the memory you wondered if he was up already too. it was most likely that he was since he had to make some preparations for the event as a second year.

you walked towards the flower in the vase and refreshed the water. you would do this every day, then set the vase in the windowsill to get some sunlight.

after fully waking up, you choose to take a cold and refreshing shower. then you put on your uniform but without rush, you had all the time in the world now.

walking towards your door but first looking back. 'did i forget something?' you questioned yourself as it felt like you did.

you shrugged it off and walked downstairs nonetheless, if you forgot something, you could still get it in the coming 3 hours.

when you came down you saw that megumi was having breakfast too. "oh, hey megumi! youre out of the infirmary, are you feeling better?" you asked the sleepy boy excitedly.

he looked at where all the noise came from at 7 in the morning only to lock eyes with you. he smiled at your appearance and spoke up, "it was nothing serious, you knew that too."

you remembered the past events where you examined his head for serious injuries and let out a soft. "oh right." while smiling and rubbing the back of your neck as you were embarrassed that you forgot.

it was still early in the morning, 7AM to be precise. so who could blame you for forgetting. you sat down next to megumi and right at that moment the door opened to reveal an excited nobara.

she mumbled a bit about kyoto and megumi and you just looked at her in confusion but let her be.

the three of you ate breakfast together and talked about how exactly you would defeat the kyoto school. after having direct contact with 2 of them, you knew it wouldnt be as easy as you thought.

after you were all done, it was already 8.50AM and you went outside to the place you agreed too with megumi. nobara still had to grab something from her room.

you stood next to inumaki with panda and maki behind you guys, megumi was facing you and asking you where nobara was. you just shrugged and said she had to get something from her room.

"where is gojo-sensei tho?" you asked to no one in particular. "salmon salmon." inumaki spoke up, the both of you agreed that he was always late as usual.

then you saw nobara walking towards you from the distance. as she came closer you saw that she had a pink backpack with her.

you looked confused at her and opened your mouth to ask her why she had all that stuff with her. but she spoke up before you could, "why are you all empty handed?" she asked with confusion laced in her voice.

panda spoke up from behind you, "what are you doing with all that luggage?" everyone at the scene seemed confused at the small misunderstanding except for megumi and maki.

"what do you mean, were going to kyoto, right?" nobara asked while frowning. "with our sister school in kyoto?" you let out a soft "oh, so thats what she means." and the others seemed to understand too now.

panda answered her previous question, "were going to the event with our sister school in kyoto" he smiled. "which is held in tokyo." maki finished.

"no way!" nobara yelled out while grabbing her hair and turning pale. you snickered at her sudden outburst and commented on it. "so that is probably why our conversations have been a bit off lately." you looked at megumi as you remembered what nobara was mumbling about during breakfast.

panda continued his explanation, "the event is held by the school that previously won."

"salmon." inumaki said as nobara was complaining in the background. she grabbed panda by the neck, "then dont do winning, idiots!" while having her usual angry face on.

"we weren't in it last year." panda spoke calmly as if he didnt just got threatened. nobara continued cursing at an okkotsu yuuta but maki spoke up and silenced her.

she whipped her head towards the stairs as she heard footsteps coming from it. "hey." she said in a strong loud voice. "theyre here." maki spoke up while narrowing her eyes.

the first one coming from up the stairs was mai, she looked immediately at nobara and remembered their fight. "oh, look, its everyone from tokyo together." she smirked and looked at everyone, taking her sweet time.

"you went out of your way to greet us?" mai folded her arms in front of her chest. "disgusting." she continued with a smile and playing with her hair.

nobara was already annoyed, "shut up and hand over the cake box." she said with her eyes narrowed. after mentioning a bunch of other snacks, you heard inumaki agree with her. "salmon."

the shorter, blonde girl with a broom clutched her broom to her chest and spoke, "who is that first year, she is scary." she sweat dropped.

then a brown robot behind the blonde girl made his appearance known. "nevermind okkotsu, isnt having 3 first years a huge handicap?" he finished in his robot voice.

another guy spoke up who had his eyes closed, "age is irrelevant to jujutsu sorcerers." he said while looking in your direction while his eyes were still closed. he turned his head towards megumi and spoke again.

"especially with fushiguro, he is from the zenin bloodline but more talented than the head of his clan." the man with closed eyes said.

just as everyone spoke up, you heard one more person get up the stairs while clapping their hands. "now, now." she now fully faced us and said, "where is that idiot?" referring to gojo.

"gojo-sensei is late." you answered her while looking her in the eye. maki sighed, "as if he would ever be on time." she said while closing her eyes, thinking about him.

speak of the devil, he came jogging towards you all with while rolling a boxed cart in front of him. "im sorry for the wait!" he said with an idiotic big smile on his face.

he stopped in front of the group and raised his hand to wave. "i was on a business trip overseas." he still smiled. "so now i will hand out souvenirs!"

you raised your brows at him  and wondered what he would do now. inumaki next to you was excited for the souvenirs and showed it slightly on his face. it was really cute.

you smiled at him while he had his eyes glued to the cart that gojo was carrying and then looked back at your sensei.

"everyone from kyoto gets this protective charm." he started handing out pink dolls to everyone from the kyoto school while they just accepted the doll with a blank expression on their face.

gojo spinned around as he was done handing out his gifts to the kyoto students and pointed at the box. "and this one is for tokyo!"

you looked confused at him as he was getting a little too excited now. "overly excited adults are creepy." nobara said with disgust on her face. she got the words right out of your mouth.

not thinking much of it, you spoke up. "just get it over with already." you sighed and looked at the box.

the squared cart clipped open and almost immediately, someone jumped out of it. your eyes widened at the figure and your breath hitched in your throat. covering your mouth with your hands, you silently spoke up.

"... yuuji?"