11

Hey guys hope you're liking the story!

Can someone who has seen the new episode pls to talk to me about how hot Levi looks in it bc I'm actually screaming

Thank you so much for all the views on the story, we're nearly at 500! If you enjoy the chapter pls don't forget to vote as it really helps :)

_________________

I stepped into the cafeteria quite gingerly, not knowing what to expect from today's breakfast. The previous day was certainly an interesting one and I had been so worn out that I fell asleep as soon as Levi took me back. I cursed myself for doing that as I would have enjoyed some more time with the captain though, especially since we only just decided to take our relationship more seriously. I had not spoken to him yet and felt a bit nervous.

Walking in, most people were already sat down eating. Scanning the area, all of my friends had already taken their spaces at our usual table and Captain Levi was at his with the other superior staff. Looking over, our eyes met and the man beckoned me over with his hand. His hair was more messy than usual, as he probably had not brushed it yet, and the man wore only the shirt and trousers of his usual uniform. I made my way over to his table, with some of my friends watching and wondering what was going on.

"H-hi," I said quietly as soon as I approached Levi's table. Before the man could even reply, another voice chirped up excitedly.

"You must be Y/N!" Exclaimed Commander Hange. The woman stood up from the bench and, to my surprise, wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug which I was too shocked to reciprocate. "Thank you for saving little Levi's life yesterday!"

My eyes were wide as she pulled away, but still stayed close. This was my first time ever speaking to her, as she was usually in her office dealing with plans and paperwork while others carried out the actual training of cadets. From the way she looked, with the creepy eye patch and all, I would have never expected her to have such a bubbly personality. I internally laughed at the nickname 'little Levi' which I just knew the man himself hated.

"I didn't really save his life, it's not a big deal," I countered humbly, but matched the woman's bright smile with my own.

"Don't be so modest, if not for you we could have lost humanity's strongest soldier," Hange insisted, returning to where she was sitting. "Have a seat with us today!"

I took a look at the empty space next to Levi and sheepishly sat down, the captain instantly moving a plate of food and a warm tea in front of me. Gazing up at him, I smiled thankfully and he only gave me a smug expression back. It seemed like he found my encounter with the commander quite entertaining.

This was so strange - being sat at the superiors' table with Captain Levi bringing me breakfast. I began getting interrogated by those sitting around me, especially Hange, as they asked about my life and work in the Military Police. It was like they truly respected me for saving their comrade during our fight.

Slowly but surely, I felt Levi place his hand on my thigh underneath the table and start dragging it up and down my leg. The action gave me shivers and my cheeks flushed a light red, especially considering who we were sitting surrounded by. Luckily there was no way for them to see, but the adrenaline was still running through my veins.

I ate my breakfast extra slowly in an effort to get some time alone with Levi, and my plan worked. Everyone at the table had excused themselves, now finished with their food and ready to prepare for the day, so it was just the two of us left sitting together.

"How are you feeling today?" Asked the captain, moving his arm to let his cheek rest in the palm of his hand as his elbow balanced on the table, gazing at me from the side. His other hand was still on my thigh but now just resting.