Chapter 26

Sharon
I took time  looking at her as if she just came out of a Halloween party. She was dressed in all black and the hoodie she had on was the reason she managed to walk all the way to the front without being arrested. Seeing my horror marred face, she smirked, and that is when she opened her mouth, "Boo!" she cheered then looked up . I saw her winking at Patrick who in turn hardened his look . It didn't need a genius to decipher the vibe the two were giving, to know that one had screwed someone over. And I was just about to pay the price.

The thought got me diving into my sense and I decided to alert the cops who were busy dancing to Patrick's tune, to notice an equally dangerous villain walk right through them.I formed the words in my head but before letting them out a hand was slapped over my mouth and a needle, I think, pricked my skin. "Ow!" I groaned and that caught the cops' attention. They were too late though, Zhela had dragged me aside, making sure that if they decided to shoot, I would get all the rounds, for someone always dumb, that was a thoughtful move.

I was scared, and I could feel energy gradually everporating from my system. She must had ejected something poisonous. I was going to die in the hands of a psychopath.

"Put down your guns and back away or little miss goodie two shoes here, gets it!" She ordered. Every one thought she was all talk and just stared at her like she was new type of crazy. Then, she coxed her silver gun. We all shrieked and as much as I wanted to throw my hands in the air and yell"you win, I surrender," I was drastically fading away. Even the people around me started looking blurry.

I blinked hard and saw them drop their weapons. All the hope of ever getting out of there alive vanished into the thin air . I felt my body being dragged then I felt somethings cold pressed on my temple. "Listen to me you bastard, hand over Dean, or She dies." She hissed but not to me. The name calling was for her boyfriend Patrick. So that was the plan, she hands me over to the monster and steal my husband. Not happening. I tried to wiggle but she was having all the advantage. My head was on the cloud while she was sober. She probably had a coffee before storming there. She was good and strong!

There was a moment of silence, Patrick with his big mouth lost his tongue for the first time. "Let her go!"Suddenly I heard Tess beautiful voice barking an order. Then I remembered she had a weapon. Oh finally my knight in a shining,... what was she wearing ?

" You are not going to shoot. "God I could hear the smug off her voice . She was getting very cocky."You are not a killer woman, why don't.... "

" And you are? I suggest you let her go before I ask much less nicely. "Tess warned.She sounded bad ass, even the tremor in her voice came out assuring. But then she was not going to shoot, why else talk all that much? 

I didn't think she had the guts to do it. The guts to actually pull the trigger.Things happened so fucking fast. She squeezed the trigger and a small ticking sounds came instead of a bang.

Then came a meniacal demonic laughter from Zhela that sounded louder than a gunshot. "Safety is on, stupid." She scoffed before pulling the trigger. This time the bang was loud enough to cause some damage to my eardrums and it also kicked some adrenaline in me. I started fighting to get out of her arms but she pressed the gun to me temple." hey hey! I don't want to hurt you, Yet.But if you squirm again, I will kill you." After that deadly reassuring threat, I relaxed and didn't give her a hard time to drag me inside the house. Once in, she shut the door and locked it good.

I was dragged from room to room and finally she found one that matched her taste, cold and pure evil. She tossed me on the bed and I tried to get up but she shoved me back. "No, You are not going anywhere." it finally sank in and I stopped fighting to get up. I focused my energy on telling her off.