A small problem

Tsuna was sleeping when the alarm clock sounded in her room.

Yawning, she turned to Kero and Suppi who were still asleep. Then Leon popped up out of nowhere looking all panicked.

Tsuna wondered why until Leon turned into a full body mirror.

Tsuna's eyes grew to the size of dinner plates.

She screamed which alerted the others in the Hotel.

"Tsuna?! What happened?! Is it another card?!" Vaggie yelled as the door opened.

But she and Charlie witnessed a sight for sore eyes.

Tsuna was deaged to a six-year-old!

"Hewwo..."

.....
"OMD! YOU'RE SO ADORABLE! THIS IS WHAT YOU LOOKED LIKE AS A KID?!" Charlie squealed as she picked Tsuna up.

"This certainly has a card's capabilities though..." Suppi said.

"Well, if Tsuna became a child, the card can't be too far. Hopefully." Kero sighed.

At that the others popped into the room, just as surprised.

"So, until we find the spirit, who's lookin after her?" Husk piped up catching everyone's attention.

"I can't. Val again."

"Need to clean!"

"Vaggie and I need to do Tsuna's job for the therapy."

"...Heck no."
--------'
And so Alastor was left to look after Tsuna.

"Guess we have to look around the hotel for the spirit..." Tsuna said as she struggled to keep up with the Radio Demon.

"Something wrong, shortie, as they would call people of your stature?" Alastor joked.

"Once I'm back in my real body, I'm coming after you." Tsuna warned.

"Let's check around the attic first. There's a lot of old things there. This card may be reversing the age or something." Tsuna then said.

As they looked around, Tsuna felt tired, because of her little body.

"Someone need a nap?" Alastor chuckled.

"No...!" Then she sensed the presence of a spirit.....in the grandfather clock behind them.

"Force without a master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams and be one with my power! Secure!"

With that, the spirit became a new card, it's form was that of a man in a robe with a clock in his hands.

"Age. Least it would explain it." Then Tsuna felt it's power wearing off on her body but...

The outfit Niffty gave her seemed too tight. It tore open at her chest and the skirt barely reached to her thighs.

"Oh my! Talk about a growth spurt, huh darling?" Alastor joked as he looked somewhere else a little embarrassed.

"It's not funny!" Tsuna said all red in the face attempting to cover herself up in vain.

Then she felt something around her shoulders.

Alastor took off his trenchcoat for Tsuna to wear so she could get back to her room and get her own clothes on.

"Th-thanks Alastor."

"Well, my mother would repremand me for not helping a lady like that."
-------------
Angel talked to Alastor later that day.

"Heard Tsuna's back to normal."

"Yes, although the card's effect wore off after capture. Niffty had to restitch the clothes she gave to Tsuna." Alastor said with a shrug.

"You mean the clothes tore up?"

......

"So did you see her goods?"

Next thing Angel knew, he had to run from the Radio Demon and Charlie had to stop him.
-----------
Man, I couldn't stop giggling to myself!
2 more chapters till the Guardians appear!
Sorry about misinformation, but there will be a Sin card for the next chapter!
Do you want it to be
Avaricious
Gourmet
Or
Elegance?
Plz comment!