Turf War and Sky Shock

(Or how Tsuna allured all of Pentagram City in seconds...)

Tsuna's day had gotten weirder and weirder. Being down here in Hell with a spider demon, and now she was witnessing a turf war between a female cyclops demon and a snake demon who had a Victorian look. And how the latter was acting reminded her of Skull-kun.

"Wait over here doll. I gotta help my friend. Don't be seen." Angel Dust said right as he took up a gun from God knows where.

'This reminds me of some of Reborn's crazy training methods. But not as strange.' Tsuna thought from her hiding place.

The fight seemed to rage on until Tsuna spotted an egg? preparing to shoot Angel from behind, but Tsuna quickly interveined.

As she ran, her sky flame somehow activated without the dying will pills. No time to think, she punted the egg boy over to where it landed on its boss as Leon quickly turned into a green bat.

"Ah! Who did that?!" The snake said as he looked around angry till his eyes set on Tsuna in Dying Will Mode.

What Tsuna didn't know, was when she activated her flames, it created a shock waves throughout the city, probably even further.

Demons stopped what they were doing as it happened, and most began twitching with silly smiles or dumbfounded expressions on their faces with a bit a drool.

"What was that?"
"What's this feeling?"
"It's like a new drug I don't want to give up."
"Such euphoria...!"
"Ah! What is this? I didn't even get high yet!"
----------------
"Lucifer. Did you feel that?"
"Yes, I did. But...it's impossible. The only kind of soul like this could be..."
-------------
"This shockwave...What kind of soul could do this?" A female overlord thought as her roses twitched
-------------
"What's going on here? My workers are in a frenzy. Vox?" A moth asked as his face got flushed red, drool coming from his mouth, and his body twitching.
"I'm just as confused. Same thing going on at my tower with my workers." A Flatscreen said as his circuits began to overheat.
"Ooh! What kind of demon can-no. No demon can give off such purity. Not even an exterminator." A certain female rag doll said as she pulled her pigtails.
----------
A red deer demon stopped in his tracks by something, as other demons seem to ignore him in favor of looking for the source of the ecstasy spell. He still stood with a smile, and was struggling to contain his image, ears twitching.

"..This kind of soul. So pure, unimaginably so. Not a demon, not even angel..could it be, human?....and a virgin.....how interesting." As his eyes glowed red.
--------------
Meanwhile, as Tsuna helped out Angel and Cherri, they got away from the snake demon.

Her flames went out as they got a safe distance.

"Okay, what was that? It made me want to pounce on you! It took all my willpower not to! Oh, I'm Cherri Bomb by the way." The cyclops asked, recovering from what just happened.

Angel Dust, on the other hand, seemed to realize what Tsuna did. "Hey, doll. Those were sky flames, right?"

Tsuna turned to Angel with surprise. "You know of dying will flames?"

"Yeah, I was part of a mafia family when I was alive. None of us became flame active though." Angel shrugged.

Then, a limo appeared out of nowhere, and Angel took a hold of Tsuna's hand, yelling to Cherri he'll explain more another time as he and Tsuna were taken away.
----------
Still need suggestions on how characters interact with Tsuna.