Fatal Attraction part I

Tsuna had gathered nine cards so far. Only 18 to go.

She looked over Lethargic and Rampage, thinking that they somehow represent Sloth and Wrath, and there could be 5 other cards like them. 

It was raining outside, which is a rare occurance in Hell, but Tsuna didn't mind. She liked hearing the rain against the window.

Then she heard some knocking at the door.

She opened her room door, and Alastor was standing there...with a bouquet of roses. Huh?

"My darling rabbit, how are you this fine rainy day?" He asked as he gave her the bouquet.

"Oh, thank you. Um, I'm doing fine. I was thinking of going to the hotel's library to look for books on how I can get back to Earth." Tsuna said as she held the flowers.

"Well, do you mind if I join you? I believe it would be ungentlemanly of me to leave a lady without help."

Tsuna looked a little unsure, but for some reason her Hyper-Intuition was telling her to accept it.

"Alright, I'll need some help anyway-!" Tsuna said as she was being pulled into an embrace.

"Tsuna. You are certainly the sweetest human I've encountered. If only you were around my time..." He sighed before departing.

Okay...that was strange.
---------
"Hey Tsuna, we saw that Alastor visited you a while ago. Did he do anything to you?" Charlie asked concerned.

"Not really, but he gave me a nice bouquet of roses and asked to help me in the library."

"What?!" Vaggie said shocked.

"Heh, never thought he was into innocent shojo types." Angel said from the bar.

"Well, I never made a deal with him like you said, but he never offered it either." Tsuna said before departing for the library.

Once there, she was greeted with a bit of a sight.

There was a Japanese tea set along with a kotasu table and peach mochi that Tsuna liked.

But what shocked her was Alastor.

He discarded his trenchcoat and bowtie, and had his sleeves rolled up. His gloves were actually his hands, and faded into his skin at the elbows.

His dress shirt was also opened to show his collarbone and a good portion of his chest. Despite his slim appearance, he actually had a good swimmer's build, probably from his experience in hunting. She could also see some scars on his chest and neck, wondering if he got them as a human or an overlord. And...omg, he has a deer tail!

"Ah, Tsuna darling. You made it. I thought to make it a more traditional setting of what you're used to back home." Alastor said before taking a seat and gesturing to Tsuna with a smooth 'come hither' motion with his fingers.

"I already found some books for us to look over."

Tsuna took a seat next to Alastor and took a drink along with a book.

After an hour, Tsuna noticed Alastor was being too close to her. Then she realized he somehow moved her into his lap.

"Alastor! What are you-!" Tsuna said as she felt the deer demon placing a hand on one of her exposed thighs and another under her shirt.

"No need to be so loud...yet. Just relax and enjoy this moment." He breathed into her ear.

His claws grazed her skin, one cut her a little bit, and she let out a hiss of pain.

Alastor withdrew his hand and tasted the small amount of blood on his finger. His ears drooped as he let out a gluttoral moan.

"It should be a crime for an innocent to taste so good." He then began to lick the side of Tsuna's neck, and kissing it.

Tsuna had never so flustered and confused! Alastor of all overlords was being sexual with her, and everyone said he wasn't interested in sexual relationships at all!

"Alastor. Please let me go.."
"Hm. I think not. You may try to run."

Alastor grinned as flipped Tsuna and cleared the table with his magic allowing him to pin Tsuna down so she was face to face with him.

He then spoke without his usual static voice, making chills go down Tsuna's spine.

"The Radio Demon wants to devour the Sky Rabbit." He said as he goes back to work on Tsuna's neck.

But he was interrupted by something forcing him off Tsuna.
--------
Cliffhanger plz comment!
The card will be shown in the next chapter.