The Radio Demon

"What should I do?" Charlie asked fearfully.

"Well, don't let him in! Besides, he can't know a human's here." Vaggie said as she took Tsuna to an elevator with a key. "Here, go to room 7-13. That's the penthouse on the top floor. We'll come to get you once we get rid of the demon. If not, whatever happens, don't make a deal with him! He's not someone you want to get involved with unless you have a death wish!" Vaggie warned.

"Okay." Tsuna said as the elevator closed and brought her to the top floor.

She found her room, and it looked really nice.

It was fancy like an actual hotel penthouse, and she had a good view of the city. Though she could deal without the noise.

She also felt exhausted, so she thought maybe a nice shower or bath.

But what could she wear here?

She looked over in the closet and saw a simple creamy white sundress there. She wondered how it got there, but it looked like it could fit, so...

She set the sundress on the bed, locked the room door, and set herself for a shower.

The bathroom was as nice as the bedroom.

She ran the water as she stripped down, waiting for the water to warm up along with Leon, Kero and Suppi tagging along.

Once warm, the four stepped in the shower and it eased their muscles. The feeling was nice.

"Still can't believe we are actually in hell." Suppi sighed in woe.

"But at least we're in a safe place and not having to sleep outside. Who knows what could have happened to us? Plus it's free!" Kero stated.

"Though, I'm gonna help out around here until we find a way back. And it could've been worse. We could've all been alone. Least I was sent here with you three." Tsuna smiled as she gently scrubbed Leon, as he happily churred.

After the shower, the group dried off as Tsuna wondered how she and the girls could find a way to get them back to Earth.

She put on some undergarments she found as well, which she thought were a little skimpy, but she had to make due.

After getting the dress on, she saw it fit her snugly around her bust, which made the front of the dress ride up below her knees. So it looked like the dress had a small train.

Tsuna felt a little tired, and thought a nap could help ease her worries. Laying down on the fluffy bed, she crawled into the covers with a kitten's yawn as she closed her eyes.

Kero and Suppi joined as well, lying asleep near her head on the pillows. Leon made himself comfy on Tsuna's fluffy hair.

She was so deep in her sleep, she didn't pay any attention to the explosion that occured.
------------------
Timeskip, after Alastor took care of the annoying snake who dared to disturb his number, he looked at the keys for the rooms and noticed one was missing.

7-13.

Was there a guest here he didn't know of?

But Vaggie noticed. Before she could say anything, Alastor vanished.

"Charlie! Elevator now! Alastor's heading to the penthouse! That's where Tsuna is!" Vaggie yelled as the girls ran. Angel, Niffty, and Husk followed after. The latter two wondering why they were frantic.
-------------
Alastor had made it to the penthouse, and used his power to delay the elevator to talk with the unknown guest. Finding the door locked, he teleported into the room, to find a figure sleeping on the bed under the covers.

He pulled the covers to see a young long-haired brunette sleeping peacefully. Next to was what appeared to be a stuffed winged teddy bear and a winged kitty. But they were certainly alive. On top of her hair was a green chameleon snoozing away as well.

The girl's face was devoid of any blemishes or abnormalities, and she didn't have any demonic features. In fact she didn't even smell like a demon.

She was certainly human.

And a virgin.

It had been ages since his own human life he came across another human, but none of them could hold a candle to this maiden.

Soft, sweet-looking, innocent...

Vulnerable

He felt like he could pounce on her if he was a lesser demon just to taint her.

But that kind of game is reserved for ruffians, not gentlemen. And his mother would repremand him for doing such a thing to a young lady.

He reached over to the young brunette to wake her up, when the door burst open, which did wake the girl and the creatures up.

"Huh? What?" Tsuna said as she woke.

"Whazzat?" Kero said rubbing his eyes, along with Suppi.

Leon was on high alert, and Tsuna noticed it.

She looked up from her sleep an the first person she saw was man all dressed in red.

He was slim, with Kahki colored skin, and sharp yellow teeth. His hair was a short red angled bob cut with black cowlicks extending from the top of his head, resembling deer ears, and two small black antlers.

His eyes were also red scleras, bright red irises with black pupils and he wore a black oval-shaped monocle over his right eye.

He wore a dark red pinstriped coat which is slightly ragged along the bottom, a bright red dress shirt with a black cross on the chest underneath and long burgundy dress pants with matching bright red cuffs.

He also had a black-knotted bowtie, burgundy gloves with red tips, but she guessed they were claws, and black pointed-toe boots with red deer hoofprints emblazoned on the soles. He was also carrying a thin cane with a vintage style microphone attached to it.

Tsuna could tell this was one man she shouldn't mess around with. The aura around him screamed 'DANGEROUS'.

"Stop right there Alastor! You leave her alone!" Vaggie said with her weapon in hand.

"Why, I'm offended! I just thought that we had a guest I didn't even greet, and thought to meet them!" Alastor said, before turning to Tsuna. "Though, I never thought it would be a living human. And a lovely one at that. I haven't seen another human since I still had a pulse!" The man said before laughing. "Oh, where are my manners? What would your name be, my darling?" He asked still smiling.

"Um, m-my name's Setsunayukihime, but everyone just calls me Tsuna." Tsuna said as her chocolate brown eyes made contact with Alastor's red ones.

He noticed Tsuna was wearing a peculiar ring (Vongola Sky Ring True Form), which he could tell was powerful. It also looked priceless. He could ask Rosie about this kind of ring once he got the chance. But if the girl was wearing a ring of this class, it meant she's someone important.

He took the hand of the ring, and smiled even wider. "Alastor, my darling, a pleasure to meet you." He said as he kissed her ring, as a sign of respect, and Tsuna blushed.

"And my apologies for disturbing your slumber, but it's about dinnertime, and I was preparing some jambalaya. Have you ever had it, my dear?" Alastor asked as he yanked Tsuna out of the bed and pulled her close to him as they walked, Kero and Suppi quickly following along with Leon still being in Tsuna's hair.

"Hey, wait, what are those two?" Angel asked, pointing to Kero and Suppi.

"Oh, this is Kero and Suppi. Their my friends." Tsuna said.

"Actually, my name's short for 'Spinel-Sun'." The black cat said, surprising the other demons.

"And mine's short for Kerberos!" The yellow lion cat said proudly.

"Whoa! They can talk!" The cyclops demon said.

Alastor just grinned wider.

This is getting more interesting!

----------------
What do u think? Plz comment!
Next is the dinner and getting to know the group!