Funny Mix-up

"You and him?!" Vaggie shouts out, pointing at Belial then to the direction of the kitchen door where Alastor is. "When....how long?" She presses for more answers. Charlie and Nifty look at the ring between Belial's index finger and thumb with sparkling eyes. Angel place his hands on his hips, "Man toots, I didn't know you are into guys like him." He chuckles. Then, he looks closer at the ring to see no diamond or gems attached to the ring, simply a rose gold band with a branch like design. 

"Man, no diamonds or something like that. Talk about cheap." Belial heard his comment, "If he is really serious, I thought like...ya know he would try harder." She tries to speak up, trying to calm the mix bag of emotions from the group. Charlie decides to speak up for her aunt, "She doesn't like those types of things, Angel. He think about the meaning behind it!" Belial looks at them with a poker face. 

This is really getting out of hand...

"V, there is nothing like that. You guys are just taking this too seriously." Belial tries to reason with the group. Nifty let out a gasp, "B-but, Alastor doesn't give present like these before! His presents are usually someone's head, body parts, blood, and many more things!" Vaggie and Charlie cringe at the thought. A shadow appears behind Belial, the shadow turns out to be Alastor with a grin. "Jambalaya is almost ready! Now then-" His eyes looks down at Belial with the ring in her possession.

 "My dear, rings are meant to be worn! Not held between your fingers. Let me help you!" Alastor chuckles. "Uh, sure." Belial is still trying to process what is happening. The group including Husk behind the bar look at the duo with wide eyes. Alastor gently takes the ring from her finger to hold her left hand. Nifty and Charlie gasps at this gesture. Alastor place the ring in her left thumb which made the group confused. "There! Perfect fit! It looks wonderful on you." Alastor looks proud of himself. "Do you like it, my dear?" He asks. Belial finally relaxes then laughs, "Even I can't see it, it feels nice to the touch." 

"Wonderful! Now then, what is the jaw dropping looks?" He turns his attention to the group. Charlie's cheeks turn dark as she let out a nervous chuckle. "Well...I...We..." She tries to form words. "Oh for fucks sake, we thought you are going to put a ring on the woman." Husk has enough of this tension. Alastor looks at Husk then the group. Charlie and Nifty nods their heads. 

Suddenly, Alastor throws his head back as he laughs loudly with the laughing soundtrack from him. Belial could imagine what their faces look like as they watch Alastor laughing. His laughter reduce into short chuckles. "Oh, no no no. This is simply a present for giving me the pleasure of the bloodshed, broken bones, and tearing my arm off." He replies with a light sigh, taking a moment to remember their dance. "Right..." Charlie only said, creeped out. 

Belial simply chuckles. Her right hand touches the ring on her left thumb. This gesture caught Alastor's eye at the corner of his eye. His grin becomes wider. He has to thank Rosie for her suggestion. He had a hard time finding a present suitable for the blind woman. After all, he can't simply buy something common. This fallen angel deserved the best for spoiling him with dinner after their fight. No, he has to find something that is symbolize their bonding moment that very day.