Dance of Gold and Red

The sound of crunching bones echoes throughout the area. Drove her right fist against Alastor's left lower arm, he is sent flying from Belial's strength. The radio demon lands on his feet on the ground. His shoe scrap against the ground. Belial is able to send the both of them away from the city and prying eyes. Sadly, their little fight is being broadcasted live through Alastor's microphone. "My wonderful listeners! We have a special guest to our little show: the fallen angel of Hell - the powerful Belial!" He announces in a happy voice, "I, Alastor the radio demon, will have a dance with this hellish angel. Stay listening, my listeners this fight will be a fight of a lifetime!" 

The area they are in the middle of a forest with a large empty space for them to fight to their heart's content. Belial disappears from her spot to close the space between them. Quick on his feet, Alastor is able to move side to side - avoiding Belial's strong fists. "Wonderful form from our charming Belial has! Like everyone know, her fists pack quite a punch!" Alastor adds a tiny pun with a laugh track from him. 

Swinging his microphone, he sent Belial back. He dug his left claw into the palm of his hand. Static crackles as his eyes glow brightly with bloodlust. A large portal appears underneath Belial as black tentacles shot out to attack its prey. Belial jumps on top of one tentacle then jumps high in the air. "What will Belial do now against my powers?!" Belial clenches her teeth at Alastor's radio host voice. His eyes caught the sight of Belial summoning silver chains from her hands to wrap it around one of the tentacles. Using her chain, she shot herself towards it. Black blood spills on the ground as Belial drives her left fist through the tentacle. 

Belial weaves through and jump past the remaining tentacles by using her chain. Alastor watches her using her chain to wrap all of them together into a tangled mess. "It seems that Belial has more tricks on her sleeve!" He comments. Belial jumps into the air to drop down the tangled mess with a powerful flying kick. The power of her kick sends her body through one of the tentacles' body and lands on the ground. Black blood spills and colors the environment around them. Alastor happily informs his listeners of this change of events. 

Still under her chain wrapping and damaged from her attacks, his summon couldn't attack the woman any further. Alastor broke the contract with his summon as it disappears. His eyes glow brightly as his smile grew wider. Belial face her opponent who stood a yard away from her. Alastor drinks in the sight of Belial's dishevel appearance with her eyes glowing dangerously red. Her fists tightly ball together. Belial's tail snap side to side as her horns seem to grow longer. 

"Fine, you want to dance. I'll give you a dance.

Belial holds up her fists, ready to break Alastor's bones to pieces. The sound of her threatening voice brought a pleasant chill down his spine. Finally, he will have the fight that he wishes since their last battle. His limbs grew longer as the horns on his head extends. "Let this dance be something to be remembered, my dear Belial!