Chapter 8 - Beach surprise

"Vaggie? The pool is under maintenance, why do I-"

"Just put it on!" As the princess exits the bathroom wearing her bathers Vaggie throws her a dress. Without another word, Charlie puts on the dress and sighs. "Ok let's go!"

~~~

"Vaggie!" The Demon belle pleads. "Can I please see where we're going??"

"Not yet, mi princessa," Charlie hides her blush with a frown making Vaggie grin. Once the limo stopped Charlie was yet to take off her blindfold. However, the sound of crashing waves hinted at the location.

"Is that-?" Then it hit her, the smell of salt and the feeling of uneven grounds. In a heart beat the blonde takes off the blind and lays eyes on the clean and dazzling beach. "What?!"

"Surprise!" The rest of the hotel staff and Angel pop up from behind the two girls.

"Who did this?" Angel nudges you and Alastor together causing the overlord to emit static. Without missing she tackled you two to the ground. Alastors eyes seemed to turn to Radio dials.

"Love you too, Charl, but get off before Al skins you," she nods and gets up, properly giving only you a hug.

"Thank you so much, Y/n,"

"Anything for her majesty," you curtesy making them all laugh and calming down Alastor. "Now, who's ready for the beach??" No words were said as everyone but Husk and Alastor charged towards the shore. Placing down your beach towel and umbrella you look to see Charlie dragging Vaggie to the water, the moth demon laughing in awe.

"Looking good, Husky~" Angel sets himself up next to Husk who ignored the flirting.

"Y/n! Mind if I set up here?" Niffty rushes to you with her small towel.

"Not at all, Niffty," she perfectly places everything down. Lastly Alastor walked to your side and clicked his fingers, a chair, umbrella and small table with a drink appeared. "Fancy,"

"Just the essentials, darling," holding back a mini fan girl freak out at the nickname you take out your phone and check the time before turning to Niffty who was taking off her dress, revealing a classic 50s one piece with a poodle on it.

"That is the most adorable thing I've ever seen," you breathe out quietly.

"Come on, N/n!" Niffty drags you away from your towel.

"Ok one sec!" Taking off your dress easily you ditch it and run with her to the water.

"Looking at something?" Husk smirks. Alastor snaps his head away from you and to his friend, dials for eyes.

"I'm not looking at anything, Husker," the Radio demon chirps, voice oddly distorted.

"And I'm not gay," Angel scoffs mockingly before standing up and revealing his two piece swimsuit, which obviously was pink, revealing as much as possible.

"Angel! Get some tunes playing!" You shout from the water as you held Niffty on your shoulders. The spider nods and takes out a speaker, placing on a upbeat beach day playlist. Beggin' on your knees blasts from the speaker making you whoop in delight. "Legend!"

"See you in the water, Husker baby," he winks before strutting to the water. Vaggie and you belted out the lyrics as the others smiled and sang along the best they could. Alastor clicked his fingers and changed into a red Hawaiian shirt and breathable black trousers.

Letting yourself float about on the surface of the water you admired the faded stars that seemed to shine despite the glaring sun. The warm temperature against your skin made you sigh in content. Your hair sprawled about, swaying from side to side as everyone happily played about in the water.

"Shark!" Of course your peace had to be disturbed! Snapping open your eyes you see a fin beating the group, aiming directly at Angel.

"Shit!" Flipping over you swim towards shore... however when looking back you caught sight of the shark fin glitching like radio static. Turning to Alastor you see a faint red glow in his hand. "Asshole,"

"Y/n! Hurry up!" Charlie shouts as you stop swimming and glare at Alastor who raises a brow from behind his sunglasses.

"Nah, let's see how this goes!" Giving Alastor a challenging smirk the Shark picked up speed, going straight for you. Waving at the group the shark opens its jaw and 'eats' you.

"Y/n!" They all scream in terror, even Husk. Suddenly you pop up beside Alastor.

"Calm down," you walk to the rest who looked paler than ghosts. "Alastor is just pulling another one of his dumb pranks,"

"I'm offended that you see them as 'dumb',"

"That's cause they are, shorty," you pat his head which both caused static and a blush to emit on his face.

"I'm not short," he growls.

"To Angel you are," doing quick finger guns at him, he huffs. "Now because you did that, you have to go swimming, that means you too, Husk,"

"No way, kid!" He barks, ironically considering he's a cat.

"I don't think so," the Radio Demon simply says.

"Boo!" Everyone collectively says once over the fright Alastor caused.

"I think we deserve to see some skin, smiles~" Angel purrs.

"I think we deserve a little 1920s moment," dropping on your knees by his chair you start your pleading. "Please please please!!"

"Ha! No," he pushes up his glasses and lays back.

"Fine," standing up you rummage through your bag and take out your tablet. "I'll do the next best thing! Show them beach Alastor drawings~" he raises a brow and gives a side eye.

"Ooh," everyone crowds around, even Husk.

"Now, I have three styles that my friends sent for me to colour," swiping down you find the beach folder. "Now we could go 1920s..." you show a drawing of Alastor popping a beach ball while in a stripped one piece male swimsuit.

"Hot~" you giggle at Angels comment.

"Next is going to be shirtless al in shorts," static starts to form around you lot. "You can stop me now and go swimming or after the shorts it's you in speedos!~" you sing.

"SPEEDOS! SPEEDOS! SPEEDOS!" Angel chants. However he was stopped when Alastor threw him into the water using a shadow.

"Fine, you win, I'll swim," everyone cheers, except Vaggie who grins at the so called power you held, one that was able to persuade the Radio Demon himself.

~~~

*Screams*

*Screams*

- Anna ❤️