Chapter 20 - Contracts

"Oh my god!" Charlie gasps when she lays sight on you, moving away from a soft conversation with her mother. "Y/n!"

"Sup, Charmander," you cough up some blood. "Oh, that's not pretty," The rest rush over, Lucifer, Lilith and the three V's walking behind.

"What happened to you??" Angel and Cherri run over as Husk raced for the first aid kit. Alastor being the first to reach you of course.

"Did that Puta do this?!" Vaggie extended her spear.

"Yeah, but I think you should be more worried on how he ended up," Vaggie gave a soft smile of relief. "Oh, not good," you clutch your stomach, your legs buckling for Alastor to catch you.

"Are you alright?" He held you tight, moving you to a couch.

"Stupid question, really,"

"Well, here's a better one, what happened to that bastard?" His eyes flickered back and forth from radio dials as symbols fizzled in and out around him.

"I did some cool candy shit! Watch this," you sit up, striking a blade of candy through Val's hat. "Ha!" you laugh before sending yourself into a coughing fit.

"Alright, you've proven your point and hatred for the moth," Alastor pulls your head back down onto the pillow. Husk handed the radio demon the kit.

Wincing at the stinging pain against the scrapes along your skin, Niffty held onto your hand, or rather you squeezed the life out of hers.

"Where did you get the necklace?" Cherri points to the necklace along your collar bone.

"Oh, this old thing?" you say in a posh voice. "He thought he could buy me more things for sex,"

"Bastard," Alastor growls under his breath, cleaning the last graze. "You'll be fine,"

"No amputating needed?" You mirth.

"None," Alastor clutched your free hand, rubbing his thumb over it.

"Get a room," Angel coughs making a spear of candy nearly hit him as a shadow went to grab him. "Jesus Christ!"

"An eventful night, thank you for having us," Lucifer's teeth shined as he gave everyone a nod goodbye.

"Thanks," Vox salutes, walking away with the things he bought.

"Oh, wait, Val," You stand up with Al's support.

"Uhm... yes?" The nervous overlord fidgets with his impaled hat.

"I have a proposition," taking off the very very valuable necklace you hold it out. "You get this necklace... and I get to rip up Angel's contract,"

Angel looked from you to Val, the pimp giving the spider a side glance. "Fine," a glowing contract pops up in his hand.

"Oh, and the copies," you take back the necklace as he sighs and takes out three more. "Pleasure doing business with you, rat man," snatching the contracts, the three V's walk out the hotel.

When the royals left, Angel fell to his knees, tears streaming down his face like an endless river. Cherri comforted him while you rushed to his side.

"Holy shit," he whimpers.

"Don't cry, Angel," you mumble sweetly into the hug.

"I owe you so much, Y/n," he sobs. "Holy fucking shit,"

"You owe me nothing, Angel, not a single thing," you wipe away his tears and kiss the spot between his eyes. "I'm just sorry I couldn't do it sooner,"

"Don't say shit like that," another round of tears left him. "You did something I never thought could be done,"

"You better stop belittling yourself, Anthony, you are so much more than what Val made you feel," holding his face close, you smile. "You are the gayest, most badass, pink polka dot spider in kinky boots, don't you ever forget that,"

"I won't,"

~~~

"You know, you never told me what scaree d'orange means," you look to Alastor before laughing out loud. "God, I butchered that up,"

"French isn't easy," that cute laugh leaves him as he helped you into bed. "Sucre d'orge, means candy cane, which is quite fitting,"

"That's cute," you sit up. "If I'm sucre d'orge?" He nods at the correct pronounciation. "Then you're biche,"

"You're nearly there," he smiles at your pout. "Biche means doe, it's only for females,"

"Fine then, Bambi it is," you cross your arms over your chest.

"How do you even know that?"

Fanfic

"Uh... I picked up a few things hanging out with my French friend,"

"Well, they must teach you better," his finger poked your nose before his lips pressed themselves against your cheek. "Goodnight, Cherie,"

"Now that one I know... Goodnight," you curl up against the pillows as he switched off the lights, his head shaking in amusement.

~~~

"Morning, Cherie,"

"Morning, Bambi," you nudge the demon playfully to the side as he cooked his breakfast.

"Feeling better?"

"Much," pouring in some voot loops along with milk, you grab a spoon and sit in the dining room. "Morning, guys,"

"Morning~" Charlie leans forward with puffed cheeks.

"What?"

"Mmm... Nothing~" her weird behavior was dismissed by a shrug from you. Charlie flipped out her hellphone and texted Vaggie who was beside her.

"Hon, why can't we just-" the moth was stopped when you looked up from your tablet.

Mi princessa <3

Cherie means darling right??

Yeah...?

Al just called her Cherie! Didn't you hear?

I did... do you think he likes her?

Well she likes him! She had a dream where she was kissing him!

I know, hon, you wouldn't stop talking about it...
What are you planning, mi princessa?

I'll tell you later before Y/n gets suspicious x

Alright x

~~~

~~~

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

:)

- Anna ❤️