Epilogue

Sometimes when I look at the past I wonder what if.

Most people have regrets about their past like things they would have done over.

For me it's the opposite I believe everything that happened to me happened for the best.

My biggest mistake was not seeing that in the first place.

Walking down this aisle now I see my future ahead.

Everything that has happened to me has been for the best it has made me stronger.

I look ahead at my future before me and know my mother was really looking out for me all along.

Life doesn't come with a manual book telling you when there's going to be a bump in the road.

You just got to be able to hold on for another ride.

"Exchange vows please"

"I might have said this before but im going to say it again.

Every time I see you my heart accelerates so fast I can't catch my breath.

It hurts when you hurt.

When your away from me I wish you were there and when you are I cant help but thank the moon godess for a mate like you.

I don't want to live in a world without you in it.

I want to find the perfect words to make you realize how much I love you.

You don't even realize how perfect you are.

Your are the sun to my shine.

The moon to my light.

The heart to my beat.

The ice to my cream.

But most of all the love of my life.

I know those were so corny I don't care I love you always and forever.

I'm all yours my heart is yours no one else's.

You were my first and last you are what gives me the energy to get up everyday and be Alpha of my pack.

I promise I will love you and be the best mate I can.

I want you to have my pups and I want us to grow old together because I love you.

Love changes everything.

It changes what you feel and what you do.

What would you say to me if I told you... I want to spend the rest of my life with you"

"I might have never told you but this is how I feel.

I love you with all my heart And I'm scared to loose you.

Everything good in my life was because of you.

I am glad my mother gave me a second chance at love.

I love you with all my heart you have made me the happiest chick alive.

I'm a ride or die chick will you do me the honor of being my ride or die man"

With this everyone started to laugh.

"Do you Jackson Zae Whitemore take Tyler Creasant West Silver  to be your wife  to live together after God’s ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her your heart’s deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

"Do you Tyler Creasant West Silver take Jackson Zae Whitemore to be your husband  to live together after God’s ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon him your heart’s deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him as long as you both shall live?"

"I do"

"May this/these ring(s) be blessed as the symbol of this affectionate unity. These two lives are now joined in one unbroken circle. Wherever they go – may they always return to one another. May these two find in each other the love for which all men and women year. May they grow in understanding and in compassion. May the home which they establish together be such a place that many will find the love."

Life doesn't always go as expected but sometimes its for the best.

I  have a little boy who's 1 year old and soon a little girl.

We decided to name our little boy Nathan Zae Whitemore our little girl is going to be named  Silver Cresant Whitemore.

Everyone has their fairytale they just have to find it.

Not every storys going to have a fairytale ending this one just so happens to.