Rejected+Part 2

[Edited Rough Draft]

Tyler's ( POV)

I wanted to craw into a hole and scream, everything was becoming to much. I'm tired of having to clean up after every one else's messes.

I'm tired of crying and wishing for another day, I wanted to be stronger.
My wolf was the only one who stood up for herself, I needed to start now.

"Let's go" My wolf said in my head.

I began to leave the closet to see most of the pack laughing standing there laughing at me.

I already knew it was about me getting rejected,they thought it was funny.

"Ugly"

"Stupid"

"Bitch ass slut"

At the last comment I couldn't take it any more, I needed to hit something.

The nearest person to me happened to be the Alpha's son so I picked him up and flicked him across the room.

All the laughter died down, and to my surprise resulted in him flying to the back of the school doors. It was so silent, you could probably hear a cotton ball drop.

At this point everyone was looking at me dumbfounded while I just smirked.

I walked towards him and whispered in his ear "NOT SO WEAK AFTER ALL" more like yelled but hey I was mad.

I took the keys from his pocket and walked out like a gangster.

"=:O "

I stopped at the pack house and filled my bag with clothes, money, credit cards and bonds. Which the Alpha tried to steal along with all thw money in my name.

My parents had left most of it to me leaving my brother a couple millions.

I wrote a note, so it wouldn't seem like I was missing, like they would care.

Dear Red Demon Pack,

Your pack name really suits you because all you have been to me was evil.

I've tried to reason and tell you what happened to your Luna but you choose to ignore me in everything I do.

So I'm leaving don't try to contact me or even say sorry because I will "NEVER EVER FORGIVE YOU ESPECIALLY MY MATE I MEAN SOON TO BE ALPHA."

I hope you all realize what you lost,because one day you'll need me again.

sincerely,

Tyler, The Chosen White Wolf

PS: I will be back for revenge

I left the note on my bed or the stack of cardboard in the corner.

I jumped into the soon to be Alphas Lamborghini and rode off into the sunset following the skies as my guide.