Fully Mated

(Jackson's POV)

I couldn't control the fact that I was super possessive and didn't trust Stephan for a second.

Especially with my mate,wife and future Luna of our pack.

A part of me was Anxious and thought we were going to loose her.

I was doing pretty good controlling my wolf, if it was up to him he would be fully mated forcefully if needed he really didn't care.

What are the odds of being mated to your child hood crush and best friend.

I looked over to see her staring at me with her big stormy eyes signaling she was tired.

She then started to smirk and trace the outline of my abs to my v line.

I then playfully growled.

"Don't start something you can't finish"

"Oh yea to late Jackson Jr. Is coming"

"Really now I have to take a cold shower unle-"

"Never I would rather pleasure myself"

She said jokingly.

"Could I watch ya know"

"Ew disgusting"

"You said it"

She pushed me off the bed and started sprinting forwards the shower.

She must of forgot the door was open because she started to strip down to her lace underwear set.

"Tease"

"Huh"

When she saw that the door was open she started to turn dark red.

She didn't seem to care after that and started to run water for a shower.

The room started to get fogy.

She kinda looked like an angel because she had her wings open and only had on some almost see through underwear.

I was surprised when she called me into the shower with her.

That day we gave each other our virginity and fully mated.

FLASHBACK

As we were both going to climax she bit down in my neck as I bit into hers.

Officially marking each other as taken.

In that moment she made me the happiest man alive.

Present

I was going to marry her and have a family I can't wait.

It doesn't matter what others try to do to break us apart  I am madly in love with her and a life without her in it wouldn't make one worth living.