Heart of Stone

(Tyler's POV)

I stiffened when he said the word "mine" and pushed him off dog me  he ended up hitting  the other side of the room.

I'm not an object and I don't want another ass of a mate that is possessive, I'm not ready for another mate how is this even possible I don't even think I want one.

What if he rejects me I don't think I'll be able to handle this one. I know I'm not loveable and come to accept it but can I really handle this.

You know what, fuck guys I don't need them they can all go to hell I learned not to love to keep your heart stone because the second you love that's when it's abused.

I am stronger now and will never make myself vulnerable to love again.

(Jack's POV)

I couldn't control my wolf when she said she had another mate I'm kind of possessive so my wolf surfaced and said 'mine' I loved her already there was something about her that captured your heart.

I've knew this ever since I was in diapers but thought it was a silly crush but now I'm not going to hide my feelings and be a coward.

I know I'm going out on a limb but that's what love does it makes you vulnerable I'm going to show her my feelings and hope she accepts me.

The look of hatred and disgust on her face showed she didn't want me after she pushed me off

At that my wolf whimpered

'Mate doesn't want us' my wolf said as he began howling in pain.

So I didn't want to embarrass myself more and beg, so I just began to walk out of the room.

I mind linked one of the pack members and told them to set up a separate room in the Alphas floor close to my room.

As I was began to leave she hugged me and said she just needed a friend right now.

My eyes glistened with hope and made my wolf howl in happiness

I also felt relieved she didn't reject me like.......

___________________________________________

Sorry kind of short had finals but manage to try to update everyday so here ya go comment for any suggestions or yep that.