Chapter 8

Tjay POV
"Since you wanna cheat on me with a girl who's below me, imma show you".
I know I should've haven't slept with Vicky.
Now I'm about to lose the girl of my dreams. I can't lose her. I'm about to get her back. I'm gonna go to Kayla and Genesis house to see if she there. I know genesis lives with polo, but I know how Genesis,Kayla, and Jaliyah friendship works. I know Genesis probably told Jaliyah she can at her crib so she can have somewhere to stay.

I call up polo so I can talk to Genesis. Wuss good bro, you good. Nah man I don't know where Jaliyah at she left me and she haven't called or texted me. Dang bro I don't know where Genesis at. She told me she was going with Jaliyah and I think Kayla was with them. I think Genesis was telling me about what was going on. I remember Jaliyah caught a flight over here she stayed and her and Jaliyah left. The last thing Genesis told me, she said her and Jaliyah was going somewhere so Jaliyah won't stress out her baby.

After me and polo got off the phone I tried to call Jaliyah but it went to voicemail. I laid down in my bed and scrolled on Instagram. I checked Jaliyah Instagram to see where she was at, but she didn't post anything. I checked Snapchat to see if she posted anything. I think she forgot I'm in her private story. I looked at her private story to see where she was at and it looked like she was in Jamaica or somewhere in Africa. I texted Kayla to see if she was with Jaliyah.

Tjay🙄
Are you with Jaliyah?

Kayla
Yeah why?

Tjay🙄
Wya?

Kayla
Nun of yo business.🙃

Tjay🙄
Mannn.....I haven't talked to Jaliyah in a whole week and you gonna act like this

Kayla
Well maybe if you wouldn't have cheated on her with somebody who got famous for nun y'all would've still been together.

Kayla Pov
Jaliyah Tjay just texted me asking where you at. I didn't give out where we was at. We was in Africa with Jaliyah grandparents. Jaliyah said she wanted to stay with her grandparents for some time sooo she could get away Tjay. Me,Genesis and Jaliyah all got on a plane to Nigeria. Jaliyah grandparents care for her so much.Me and Genesis comes from a wealthy family just like Jaliyah does.

Jaliyah pov
I seen Tjay blowing up my phone asking where I was at. I didn't even respond to his text messages because I didn't want to talk to him. I'm already was doing good before I got with him. I had a job, I had my own house, and I was going to college. I can take care of my child myself if he doesn't want to help. I know Kayla and Genesis got my back and I know they'll help me with the baby.

Hey guys👋🏽 I know I haven't updated in three months, but imma try to start updating more :)