Chapter 7

Jaliyah's pov

67,839 likes   17,978 comments Prettygirl

67,839 likes 17,978 comments
Prettygirl._jj
Glowing rn✨🤍

User569
That pregnancy glow hitting different for you😂

Kay.la
Best friend always glowing 🥺💕

@/Kay.la
Love you girlie😚💕

Its.Genesiss
Imu 🥺🥺

@/Its.Genesiss
Imu🥺🥺🥺

My life has been so boring since I've been pregnant. Genesis moved to California with polo. Kayla still lives in New York with me. Me and Tjay been good so far. I haven't spoken to him in a few days. I'm worried about him because usually he blows up my phone and always asking about the baby.

One day a random person sent me a text on Instagram telling me how Tjay is cheating on me. They said he was cheating on me with this girl name Vicky.

I looked at her instagram page.

"That's her....mmm" Genesis said.
"Yeah, that's her".
"Imma text her".

Genesis POV

Its.Genesis
Yo name Vicky?

imwoahvicky
Yuh

Its.Genesiss
You fw tjay?

imwoahvicky
Yeah that's my boyfriend

Its.Genesiss
My best friend and tjay in a relationship

imwoahvicky
Okay.....?

Its.Genesiss
Sis you're a side peace

imwoahvicky
Not really....lol

Its.Genesiss
Bitch ion about argue with a dumb bitch.

imwoahvicky
hop outta my dms bitch

Its.Genesiss
Ight bet....when I see you its going to be on sight

imwoahvicky
You Ight bet

Genesis why did you cuss her out? Because the bitch caught an attitude with me. Oh my gosh Genesis you didn't have to cuss her out. It was worth it. I looked at Jaliyah through the screen. She looked unbothered by it. It bothered me because that's my best friend and I don't want her stressing about him. Are you okay? Yeah I'm fine, It doesn't bothered me because I know its other people in the world who wants me and can treat me right. I was shook about what Jaliyah said. I never heard Jaliyah say such an thing.

Jaliyah pov

I really don't care if tjay cheats on me. I always can get another boyfriend. I wouldn't blame tjay for cheating on me because he got money and he can get any girl he wants. I'm not going to worry about it because when he come home from his tour he's going to see my stuff gone. I know we have a baby on the way but if he going to act like this we gonna have to co-parent. I'm about to ignore all his text messages and calls. Imma start packing my shit and imma leave. I don't deserve this. When he comes him he's going to see a letter I wrote him.

I hope y'all doing okay :)