Chapter 6

February 14
Jaliyah pov
I wonder what Tjay going to get me for Valentine's Day. Girl if he can't get you nothing for Valentine's Day imma beat his ass Kayla said. I looked at Kayla weird. Her and Tjay doesn't get along at all. He only puts up with her because she's my best friend.

I wonder where Tjay at. He probably forgot that it's Valentine's Day Genesis said. Did Polo get you anything for Valentine's Day. Hell yeah, he got me a big ass teddy bear that 6ft and you know more stuff Genesis laugh. Kayla and her boyfriend were out on a date. Polo got Genesis a lot of stuff for Valentine's Day. I'm waiting for Tjay just to get me something. So I went to instagram and posted a picture of me.

 So I went to instagram and posted a picture of me

40,829 likes 5,894 comments
Prettygirl._jj
What y'all get for Valentine's Day 🥱💕
Kay.la
Imma beat his ass😤
@/Kay.la
Chilll😂
@/Its.Genesiss
it's true we need to beat his ass😤
@/It's.Genesis
You and Kay need to chill😭
User569
Don't hide that baby dump😂
@/user569
My jacket is covering up my dump😌
Liltjay
Chill bbyg 💙😑
@/liltjay
mmm🙄

When I posted that picture Tjay texted me.
Loml💞
Ma you need to chill and stop throwing shade imma get you something for Valentine's Day

Lil ma💙😋
Yeah sure😤.

Loml💞
If you wasn't pregnant I would fuck you hella good😋

Lil ma💙😋
Chill😭 we got seven more months left.

Lmol💞
Them seven months need to hurry up😤

I just looked at his text message and laugh. I went into the kitchen to get something to eat till I heard someone knock on the door.
I looked to see who's at the door,and it was Tjay.

When I answer the door, he had a 6ft teddy bear, roses, and chocolate. I gave him a hug and a kiss on the lips. "You like your gifts". "Of course I love them so much". He noticed that I didn't get him anything for Valentine's Day. "I'm so sorry I didn't get you any-". He cut me saying "it's Ight you didn't get me anything for Valentine's Day".

Shortly after that I went into our room to lay down. Tjay came into our room and laid his head on my stomach. "I'm ready to find out the gender of the baby". "I want girl". "I want a girl to because if we have a girl she gonna be protected not by me but my bodyguards". "Imma pray for any guy that try's to date her". I just shook my head. I Know he is going to be a good dad.

I got started on this chapter on Valentine's Day and Valentine's Day was a long time ago. I haven't been able to write a chapter due to school.