Chapter 3

2,501 likes 140 commentsPrettygirl

Prettygirl._jj
I look better with glasses on 😌
Kay.la
Glasses or without glasses you still cute🤷🏽‍♀️❤️
@/Kay.la
Thank you bestie 😘❤️
Its.Genesisss
Beautifulll😘🔮
@/Its.Genesisss
I love you 🔮❤️
liltjay
She's beautiful 😍
@/liltjay 💕😘

When I looked at his comment I smirk and I put my phone down. I liked him a lot and I wanted him to be my boyfriend. He asked me can I be his girlfriend but imma tell him I wanna be his girlfriend. My phone started to ring. It was him. I answered. "Aye, you want me to put pull up and get you"? "yeah, you can come and pick me up". "ight imma be over there to pick you up". I got in the shower real quick. Once I got out the shower I heard Genesis "Jaliyah someone here for you". I hurried up and put on my nike slides. It was him. Once I got in his car he started talking to me. he told me "I got a friend for your friend Genesis". He showed me a picture of him.

"Oh they'll be cute together"

"Oh they'll be cute together". Once we got to his house his friend polo was there. "Aye where yo friend Genesis at" he said. "She's at home" I said. "Well can you tell her to call up an uber so I can meet her" he said. I looked at him and I called Genesis. " Hey can you come where I'm at". " Okay I'll get a uber". I sent Genesis my location. When Genesis got here she looked at me and then looked my tjay. "Why the hell I'm here for". "Because I got a boyfriend for you".

Polo came around the corner. Genesis looked me. I looked back at her. Polo looked down at her licking his lips. Tjay looked at me and said "Polo finally got what he wanted". "Yup he did". Then he looked at me licking his lips. "Since we been talking for a month now can you be my girl". I looked at him "yeah I can be your girl". He kissed me on my lips. When I looked I saw Polo and Genesis kissing. I looked at tjay and giggled. Then I saw Polo grab her butt. Tjay looked at me and said "Aye lets go before they start fucking". Me and Tjay got up and left. When he was driving Genesis sent me a text.

Genesis🔮✨
You know the vibes.

I looked at it and started laughing. I Told Tjay "Welp Polo and Genesis finna fuck". "Bruh I hope they don't fuck in my house they need to fuck at his house". When He said that Genesis texted me

Genesis🔮✨
Tell Tjay me and Polo finna go to polo house.

Jaliyah😻
Okay....

Genesis🔮✨
Okay love you😽.

I looked at my phone shook my head.

;)