Chapter 13

WARNING SMUT LIKE RIGHT NOW

It was the night before the mission. I have been only training with Hyunjin for the past couple of days. Hyunjin and I went out to pick out my outfit for the party. My anxiety was crazy. The mission was freaking me out, I was scared I was going to mess something up. I was starting to breathe heavily and freak out.

Lee Know woke up and saw me freaking out. "Hey, babe it's going to be okay," He said grabbing my waist and starting to kiss my neck. "Don't stop" I said in a breathless whisper.

He started to kiss down my neck while taking my shirt off. He took one of my boobs and started to suck on it while playing with the other. I let out a soft moan. He started kissing down my stomach and making purple marks along the way.

He licked my clothed clit. "Stop playing," I said pulling my pants and pantie's down. "Desperate are we," He said and I nodded my head eagerly. He started sucking on my clit making me moan loud. I bucked my hips up and he held them back down. "Don't move baby girl" once he said that I knew if I did I would get destroyed. He started moving his tongue in and out of my hole moving his hand to my clit making circular movements. My hands moved to his hair rapping my fingers in it.

"Are you going to cum baby girl?" He said moving his tongue faster. Before I could say anything I cummed on his face. "Damn baby girl do you want to get punished," He said but honestly I didn't want him to. " Wait no, but I want to give you head". I can see the smirk form on his face.

He took his pants down. I walked up to him and pulled down his boxers. I licked his tip that was red and covered in pre-cum. "Stop teasing baby," He said grabbing my hair and thrusting into my mouth. I gagged on his member. I could feel his member twitch and he let go of my hair. I moved my head up and down faster and faster.

I could feel Lee Know about to cum then Chan walked in. "Oh, I um sorry," he said covering his eyes. "Do you know what knocking is" Lee know said. I slowly took my head off his member and he shoved my head back down I gagged on his member. " Damn Lee Know anyways, I was just going to just to tell you guys that I want you two riding with me in the car tomorrow anyways carry on," Chan said slowly leaving the room.

I continued what I was doing from before. I started bobbing my head up and down and he immediately cummed down my throat. I swallowed every last bit of his cum. "That's my good girl," he said throwing me onto the bed. "What do you want baby girl," he said tracing fingers on my thighs. "I want you daddy, please fuck me right now," I said moving my hips towards him.

He took his tip and put it in my wet folds and slammed into me. I moaned out really loud as he slammed restlessly into me. "God Kaylee your so fucking tight, ". I started moving my legs up to his shoulder for him to get deeper inside me. Instead, he took my legs and pushed them against my stomach. He started hitting my g-spot and abusing it. "Fuck Lee Know right there" I screamed out at him.

"You cumming baby," he said and I nodded. I screamed out and cummed. Lee Know rode out both of our highs. He pulled out and I whined at the loss of his warmth. He cleaned me up and pulled me up and cuddled with me. We both fell asleep.

*Next Day*

We woke up to Seungmin and I.N screaming at the top of there lungs. I got up before Lee Know and ran over to Seungmin. I bumped his hip and he glared at me. "Tell everyone else or I'm telling" I shot him a smirk and his mouth dropped to his toes. I laughed at him and ran into my room before he could beat my ass. "FUCK YOU" he screamed at me.

Eventually, Lee Know got up. I had to get dressed for the party. While I was getting dressed Lee Know told me everything I need to know about this woman. Her name was Jeon Somin (I have  nothing against her, I love Somin and  KARD very much, stan KARD)