Chapter 7

Everyone had been asking me if I was okay and saying sorry for you lost. I just wanted to find Jade and Cassy.

"KAYLEE" I heard yelling and the voices sounded familiar. I was walking in with all the boys except Chan and soon I.N left to go to his part of the school. Everyone was staring. Changbin and Felix were holding hands and everyone was teasing. Then I finally found Jade and Cassy.

"KAYLEE" Jade and Cassy came screaming and like jumping into my arm. "Calm down it's only been like 3 days," I said laughing.

Jade eyed me and I could tell she wanted me to introduce them properly. "Ok so guys this one over here" I pointed to Jade "Her name is Jade and shes a hoe be careful" Jade slapped my arm really hard. "Ow, you know it's true" Jade rolled her eyes, surprisingly no matter how much of a hoe she was she was super shy so she barley talked.

"Now this" Pointing to Cassy "This is Cassy shes mean be careful and she drinks so she's also fun to hang out with I mean they both are but Cassy is the most fun to drink with" Cassy smiled at the compliment. "I'm just the best," Cassy said with a cocky smirk on her face. "Yo cassy you know what you'd be perfect for I.N I think you his type, to be honest," Hyunjin said. "Nah I highly doubt that but it'd be pretty cool if we could meet one day," She said with a smile. "Maybe after school," Seungmin said.

Cassy POV

When Hyunjin said that my heart dropped. I never told anyone this but I always found I.N super attractive and cute. It wasn't till around later Sophomore year I realized I liked him. Hyunjin saying that made me so happy but I haven't told anyone for the longest time because I knew everyone didn't really like the stray kids except for Felix drooling all over changbin.

Kaylee POV

"I think Jade and Han got something going on," Lee Know said whispering in my ear. I looked over and both of them were laughing and talking. "She called han hot not too long ago" Lee Know started laughing "didn't she call chan hot too. "Yes yes, she did". "KAYLEE AND FELIX HOLY I FORGOT TO TELL YOU," Cassy said yelling jumping up and down. "Where did Felix and Changbin go," Hyunjin said looking around. "Probably fucking," Seungmin and Han said at the same time. "Lemme go check the bathroom," Seungmin said.

Seungmin POV

I went to the bathroom to go look for Felix and Changbin. Of course, there they were making out eating each other faces whole. "God you don't have to eat each other" Changbin and Felix stopped making out and looked at me. "Jade and Cassy have something to tell you,also Changbin I don't think when your kissing someone you're supposed to like eat them". Changbin looked at me and rolled his eyes.

Kaylee POV

They finally came back. "Where were they" Han asked. "Eating each other whole in the bathroom," Seungmin said. "EW THEY WERE GIVING EACH OTHER HEAD" I whispered yelled. "Ew you gross ass person I wouldn't do that at school," Felix said."When they kiss each other Changbin looks like he's eating Felix" Seungmin said laughing. "We have like 5 minutes before class starts what do you have to tell us," Felix said. "Ok so so Jackson Wang right" We all nodded our head and Jade continued. "He's hanging a huge party tonight and we all HAVE to go" Jade was yelling. "I'm down," All the guys said except for me and lee know. "Jade I don't really know if I'm ready to go back to partying yet," I said scratching my head. "I'm only going if Kaylee is but either way I don't care" Lee Know said. Why'd he have to add that pressure to me know? "Come on Kaylee it'll be fine it can be a distraction from everything going on plus will you all go" Jade started begging and the guys all shook there head yes. "Come on Kaylee," Hyunjin said. "Ugh fine I'll go" They all started cheering than the bell rang and we all went to class.