Chapter three

Felix ran downstairs and opened the door. I didn't wanna go downstairs I really didn't wanna move at all. "Honey who is it" I could hear Felix Mom say. "Just some friends," Felix said back and his mom then asked to meet them. Thank god that took up a good amount of time. I heard 3 different voices I guess 2 more came but I couldn't recognize them. They all sounded so respectful I guess there's a first for everything. I was crying still so I looked like a mess.

I heard stomps coming up the stairs. I could tell they were at the door. I then felt arms wrap around me and I FREAKED out. I tried to get out of the hug but then grip was too strong. It was I.N hugging me. I heard he was the only nice one. I felt bad if I didn't give him a hug back so I hugged him back. I started crying more but I felt much safer with I.N than I did with Felix. Seungmin patted my back and Lee Know just stood there.

Lee Know
I don't know what to do, do I stand here or do I hug her? I hate hugs but she just saw her parents murdered. Why do I even care so much?

Kaylee POV
For some reason, I just wanted to hug Lee Know. Ugh, I hated I felt like this. "I.N, Seungmin, and Felix can you give us some alone to talk," Lee Know said in a demanding voice and they all left. It was just me and him. "Did you see how your parents were killed" How could he say that right now. The image was back in my head. I lost it I was crying more than I was before. Then I wasn't even thinking and I wrapped my hands around his neck and was crying on the shoulder. I was hugging him what the fuck is wrong with me. It was nice though I didn't wanna let go.

Lee Know POV

After I asked her she just started crying and hugged me. I didn't wanna push her off. I hugged her back. I felt so bad, why am I feeling like this. I cant start having feelings towards her I can't, she'll get hurt.

Kaylee POV
He hugged me back. I never wanted the hug to end. My mind was racing, I picked my head up and looked at his face. He was so good looking. I want to kiss him so badly. He starred at me for a while. Tears were still running down my cheek. He whipped off my tears with his thumb. I was such a dumbass and I kissed him. What the hell. Why. I snapped back to reality and broke the kiss. Then he grabbed my waist and kissed me back. I fell into the kiss.

Seungmin POV
" I haven't heard any talking," Felix said and I realized the same thing. "I'll go check on them" Felix and I.N nodded. I opened the door slightly and they were KISSING. "WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled. "LANGUAGE" Felix yelled and came running towards me along with I.N. They both gasped. "What the hell," Felix said.

Lee Know POV
She just leaned in and kissed and then pulled away. I don't understand why or what took over my body I grabbed her waist and kissed her back. Then Seungmin Felix and I.N all saw. Great just great. They're gonna tell EVERYONE now.

Kaylee POV
Just great Seungmin I.N and Felix saw us. Now Cassy and Jade are gonna find out. Just fucking great. "Oh fuck sorry" I was the first to say anything. Lee Know ran up to the door and apologized to Felix and quickly said "This time we will actually be talking but I'm keeping the door closed" and he shut the door. It was awkward and silent (LIKE AWKWARD SILENCE CAW CAW CAW) I spoke up "Sorry". Lee Know just looked at me "No your fine don't be sorry anyways can you answer my question now". Now with a dick head attitude what the hell is wrong with him. "Well it's kind of a blur but it kinda looked like they had slits in their throat"  I started crying again. "Exo" Lee Know mumbled under his breath. "Huh, what did you say". "Exo did it, Kai did it". Wait like Kai my ex? "Like Kai that goes to school" and he said yes. "I dated him it can't be him". Lee Know had tears in his eyes "Kaylee I know it sounds crazy but I've seen how he kills people he always goes for the throats when he kills people" he was on the verge of tears. "Stay away from him I'm serious". "Fine". Did I just see a tear go down his face, I must be crazy. I hugged him. "It's okay to cry if you need to let it out". He started crying in my shoulder. What the hell is going on right now? I have no clue why he was crying but he was. I wanted to look at his face so I lifted his head up but he forced it back down. "It's okay let me see you" and just like that, he lifted his head up. "Kaylee what are you doing to me" one tear slid down his face. "I don't know, Lee Know what are you doing to me, I just saw my parents dead on the floor but all I can think about is you, I'm glad I'm not too focused on it right now or I'd be a wreck but why are you on my mind". After I said that he just sat there. "You're making me feel dumb say something" He let out a smile. I've never seen his smile before and it was so beautiful. "Can you stay with us tonight so I can make sure your safe and I can ask more questions". "I'll have to ask Felix". "Go ask him then I'll call Chan"

"Hey Felix, Lee Know was wondering if you would care if I spent the night at there place tonight so Lee Know could ask more questions". "Yeah, I don't mind just don't have sex" I punched him. "Ow, what the fuck". "Dude you have meant Jade right she fucks every boy she seems" Felix laughed. "True but YOU NEVER SAID YOU WERENT GONNA FUCK HIM" I swear I hate him so much. "Whos Jade" seungmin asked. "She's in our class, she's our best friend," I said. "Oh well her and Han would get along very well," Jeongin said. "Why is that" Felix asked. "Well he's the same way," Lee Know said out of the blue.

"Felix said he doesn't care are you gonna call Chan," I asked Lee Know. "Already did he's fine with it". "You and Felix both said that you heard we were part of a mafia which is true but what else do you hear about us" Lee Know asked. "Well the only person we hear good about is I.N and Chan doesn't get talked about much," I said and Felix nodded. "Well, what do you hear about everyone else," Seungmin asked. "Well for Changbin I only hear good because I ignore the bad things people say about him," Felix said blushing. "Okay loverboy, well Changbin I've heard if you get to close to him he will hurt you so bad you could die," I said out loud then Felix hit me because I called him lover boy. "Wait does Felix like Changbin," I.N asked and I just started laughing. He eyed me but when Felix looked away because he was blushing so hard and I nodded yes at the others. "Well, I was just asking because Changbin likes him" I.N blurted and my mouth dropped and Felix shot his head back around. "YES I DO" Felix yelled. "Well, Felix wanna come with us" Seungmin proposed. "YES" Felix was still screaming.

" Wait else do you hear," Seungmin said. "I'll say the rest" Felix ran into the bathroom and you could hear him screaming. "Anyways Hyunjin I heard is a total hoe and breaks everyone heart, Han I actually never heard he was a hoe but I heard the same thing for him that I heard about Changbin, Seungmin I heard you're like a total bitch". Seungmin mouth dropped open and Lee Know and I.N started laughing. "Yeah, a bad bitch also Hyunjin actually isn't like that he's actually still a virgin," seungmin said and then covered his mouth as the last party came out "Oh shit oop". "What do you hear about me" Lee Know spoke up. "Uh well, a lot of things about you that if you do anything wrong towards you, you'll either beat their ass or kill them and that you total dick but I don't really think the last parts a rumor" Seungmin and I.N mouth dropped as I practically called Lee Know a dick. "I like your braveness Kaylee, and also that depends what there doing" Lee Know smirked and I blushed.

"We should get going grab some stuff for tonight and if Felix wants to go get his boyfriend he can," Lee Know said. "FELIX HURRY YOUR ASS UP WE ARE LEAVING" I screamed at him. "OKAY IM COMING LET ME GRAB SOME STUFF".
Felix yelled back. Then we drove to there house

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope y'all liked this chapter. Just an early warning there will be smut.