Chapter four

WARNING SMUT ILL LET YALL KNOW WHEN

We were almost there I.N started complaining and wanted food. "Can we please go get food, I'm starving". You could tell Lee Know was fed up with his bullshit. "Okay, will you shut your mouth" Lee Know snapped at I.N. "Yes, I will". We all stopped and ate some yummy food.

We were all laughing and talking then I remembered what happened earlier and the image came back and I got really quiet and Lee Know noticed and put his hand on mine. He's really making it impossible not to fall for him. "Oh, Lee Know" he turned his head towards me. "Tomorrow I'm going to have to go to the police station to get asked questions". He looked serious and not joking anymore "I'm coming with". "It's fine you have school I can go by myself". "I'm just gonna ask Chan to skip tomorrow". I already was defeated.

We all got back in the car. I stayed quiet for the rest of the ride. Lee Know placed his hand on mine again.  I tried so hard to hold back the tears but I failed. I was crying in the car. Just great. Felix noticed and slid his hand through the crack of the seat and put it on my shoulder.

We arrived at there place. My eyes went wide and I stopped crying as I saw there house. It was huge. There had to be at least 4 or 5 stories. "Holy shit" Felix and I both said at the same time. Seungmin started laughing at us. "That's big," Felix said. "That's what she said" and everyone turned their head towards me and started laughing. "That's what you will be saying to Changbin, Felix" I.N blurted. "I.N" We all yelled at him, I thought he was innocent. "Hey what about Kaylee," Felix said. "What about me" I shot my head to him and he smirked at me. "Fuck you," I said and flicked him off. Everyone laughed at us.

Lee Know entered a password and we were let in. There were so many guards everywhere. "Hey we are back" I.N blurted. "Okay, I wanna meet this Kaylee girl" Chan came running down the stairs. "CHANGBIN YOUR BOYFRIEND IS HERE" Seungmin yelled. You could here Hyunjin laughing and teasing  Changbin. "Wait, boyfriend- WAIT WHAT". "Dumb ass Felix is here" Hyunjin yelled.

Next thing you know Changbin is near us and Chan is eyeing me. "So are you guys just gonna say how you both like each other or," I said. Felix gave me the death stare and Changbin and Chan stood there with shock. "Yes he likes you dumbass" Lee Know said. "Well then Felix will you go out with me," Changbin said. Everyone started yelling and a big smile grew on mine and Lee Know faces. "Yes," Felix said shyly. Then Changbin came up and kissed Felix. "Oh yeah speaking of kissing," Seungmin said running up with I.N with smirks on there face. "Don't you dar" Lee Know started and I.N cut him off "Kaylee and Lee Know were making out". "I'm going to kill you both, you better run before I do, remember I'm good with a snipper," Lee Know said while glaring at the boys. Everyone just stood there in shock not saying a word. As soon as I found out he was a sniper for some reason he was 10x more attractive.

"Kaylee come with me I would like to talk to you," Chan said and I looked back at Lee Know and he nodded as a sign it was okay to go up with him. We got up to Chan office and he started with the first question. "Who did Lee Know say he thinks it is". "He thinks it's EXO". Chan's eyes went wide and his face went pale. "What's so bad about EXO and what did they do to you guys," I asked. "Well that's a story for Lee Know to tell that's not my place but we are both enemies and they are very dangerous," Chan said slowly gaining color again. "Two more questions Why aren't you scared of us and do you have any feelings towards Lee Know"? "Well you guys don't seem bad and seem nice even though Lee Know can be a total dick and then there are the rumors but if you get past them you guys aren't bad at all, and I think I do but it's only been a day you know"." I'm sorry for your loss you can go back now," Chan said and I bowed to him.

They were all downstairs picking on Changbin and Felix. Then once I walked down they all went silent. Then Lee Know had been staring at them all with the death stare.