Stay with me-JJ

"Get off, Topper!" I yelled as I pushed him away from me. I stood from the blanket that was spread on the ground, grabbing my bag.
"You jerk!"

"How am I a jerk?!" He rolled his eyes, buttoning his pants. "We've been together for a month and you still haven't put out!" He gestured one hand at me.

"Well I'm sorry, I'm not just one of your hook up girls!" I screamed, throwing sand at him and walking away.

"Ah! You psychopath!" He clutches at his eyes, rubbing the sand out.

It was getting dark and I had told my parents I was staying with Sarah tonight, which I wasn't..., the only place I could think about going was the château. So I headed towards that way, taking a short cut on the bridge, to avoid swimming in the Marsh.

How could Topper be such a jerk like that?! He was so sweet in the beginning! I mean, yeah, I could be a little tease! But I had never given him the okay to touch me like that.

By the time I got there, all the lights were out but John B never locked the door. I walked quietly to the screen door, pushing it open.
I tip toed my way into the porch, about to head inside when a voice startled me.

"Y/n?, is that you?"
JJ's voice was raspy as it called to me as a bright flashlight caught my eye.

I jumped up, turning to face him, clutching my chest to slow my rapid heart! "JJ you scared me!" I yelled/whispered.

He chuckled, "I could say the same to you."
He continued to lay on the outdoor couch, turning off the flashlight.

"What did you do now, JJ?" I rolled my eyes, placing a hand on my hip.

"Who me? I didn't do nothing."
He smiled.
"Nothing at all."

"Yeah, I don't believe that." I stated taking a seat by his stretched out body. "Does this have anything to do with Figure 8?"

He smirked at me slightly before inhaling sharply..."okay, maybe a little..."

"What did you do, JJ?" I laughed taking off my sandals and laying down beside him. It was a bigger couch so we sat comfortably and spaciously.

"We may have...visited Figure 8 today..for a little revenge.." he pulled out his lighter, fiddling with it.

"Andddd?" I exaggerated the 'd'.
I asked, turning to face him.

"We totally pulled the plug on Topper's boat."
He shrugged, chuckling lightly.

"JJ! You didn't!" I playfully punched him in the arm.

"Oh yeah, we definitely did." He laughed pushing my arm playfully as well.
"It's currently, chilling at the bottom of the Marsh."

I laughed so hard, I snorted. I covered my mouth embarrassed.

"Did you just snort?!" JJ whispered/yelled at me laughing harder.

"I don't wanna talk about it!" I covered my face, pushing him away.."plus, Topper deserves it, especially after tonight."

"Wait, what do you mean?" He asked, furrowing his brows together. "Wth did Topper do tonight?"

"Nothing, he was just being Top." I stated, rolling my eyes.

"What did he do Y/n?" JJ asked through clenched teeth.

"I really don't what to talk about it, JJ. But it's nothing bad, I swear." I said.

"You promise?" He asked, holding out his pinky. "Cause, I'll kill him."

I laughed at his overprotectiveness. "I promise." I intertwined my pinky with his.

"You gonna snort again?" He asked, laughing.

"Omg! Shut Up, JJ!" I laughed, lightly covering his mouth.

He laughed at first but then his expression grew serious. His eyes flickered down to my hand before he removed it. He put his hand in mine, interlaced our fingers together before placing a small kiss on my hand.

I looked at him in shock, butterflies erupted throughout my body, my palms grew sweaty and my breathing heavier.
"What was that for?" I asked, looking him in the eye, smiling slightly.

"I don't know, just because I guess."
He shrugged, letting my hand go.

"No, don't let go." I stated before I could stop myself. My mouth flew agape, surprised by my own words.

He chuckled lightly before grabbing my hand again and pulling it to his face. He closed his eyes for a brief moment, enjoying the touch of my skin against his.

"Okay.." he whispered.

My body shivered but I couldn't tell if I was cold...or anxious but JJ must have seen it. He lifted his arm, giving me access to get closer to him... I took the invitation without hesitation. I scooted over, putting my front to his front, his face an inch away from mine.

"Better?" He whispered, looking at my eyes and back at my lips.

I nodded slightly, before admiring his face...getting lost, I ran my hand through his blond hair, never looking away from his gaze.
"Kiss me..."
I whispered into his ear.

"You sure?" He asked.
I nodded quickly, and he took his chance.
He placed his lips against mine in a soft, swift movement. I broke the kiss because of a smile.

"What are we doing JJ?" I giggled, biting my lip.

"I don't know, but it feels right." He stated, running a finger down my bare arm.

I agreed, it did feel right. It felt safe and comfortable. JJ was a good friend...but it felt like he was more...

"Can I stay with you tonight??" I asked, nervously, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Yeah, please do." He chuckled, kissing my again. Pulling me closer and holding me throughout the night.

The sunlight awoke me the next morning and I was still caught in JJ's arms, still so close. His scent was strong and sweet, his body relaxed as he slept. I leaned over and placed a kiss on  his jaw. He stirred from my action, opening his eye. A sleepy smirk pulled at his lips...

"It wasn't a dream??" He asked rubbing his eye.

"No, it wasn't." I laughed, snuggling closer to him, pulling the blanket up.

"Well, well, well....what do we have here?" John B asked as he stood over us.

I laughed and covered my face..
"Hey, JB.." I said under my breath.

"JJ? You finally snatched her up huh?" JB asked.

"Shut up man! Just let me enjoy this moment." JJ responded throwing a pillow at John B.