Cuddles-JJ

I felt the pain in my lower back and I knew exactly what it was. I stood, walking to the bathroom, grabbing a towel and taking a hot shower to relief some of the pain.

After a shower, I dressed in one of JJ's old t-shirts and my spandex shorts. I cleansed my face and did my routine to keep from breaking out. I brushed through my wet hair, and brushed my teeth before laying back down in the bed.

I pulled the covers up over my body and pulling my knees to my chest to keep the pain bearable. My phone vibrated beside me and it startled me. I picked it up and read the messages.

Babyboi😘- good morning princess. Sleep well?🥰

Me- morning baby😘, I slept okay, did you?

Babyboi😘- only okay?? What happened?? And I missed you too much to really sleep good.😏

Me- I was just up cramping most of the night but I'm good, just taking it easy for the day. And aweeee🥺 you're to sweet!😭🥰

Babyboi😘- I'm sorry babygirl, is it that time of the month already?? 🥺

Me- yeah and I'm hurting and I just wanna cuddle and eat everything while I cry😭😭

Babyboi😘- you want me to come over baby?? I'll cuddle you, rub your tummy, make you food, and make you laugh. 😏😘🤩

Me- please🥺

Babyboi😘- omw, be there in a few, love you. 😍🥰

Me- door is unlocked, love you more.😘

It was about thirty minutes later when I heard my apartment door open and close. I rolled over and faced my bedroom door, waiting for him to see me.

He came around the corner a smirk rugged at his lips.
"Baby, I'm here."
His voice was raspy like he just woke up.

I held my arm out and held the blanket up.
He took the invitation without hesitation.
He moved closer, pulling me to him, placing hims arms around me. Holding me close.

"Thank you for coming."
I stated while placing a kiss on his cheek.

"Of course baby, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't?!"
He kissed my forehead and traced circles on my back.

I laughed slightly, snuggling closer to him.
His cologne smelled sweet, his breath minty, his arms felt strong and safe. I felt so peaceful when he was with me. He made me calm and I was in love with JJ.

We laid there for hours, talking, laughing, kissing, and just being with each other.
I began to grow tired so I laid against his chest while he played with my hair.

I closed my eyes and tried to sleep.
"I love you JJ."
I said, before I went to sleep.

"I love you too Y/n baby."
He whispered against my hair, kissing it softly and pulling the covers over us once again.