[12] Behind The Truth and the Lies

✿ Does anyone think younger Saiki is just a cinnamon roll? Or is it just me?✿

🌸Big shout-out to calliopeskies, and SahvannaYT!
I think they have been a huge support on this story I've worked on and deserved a shoutout!🌸
•••
Y/N: Your Name
S/N: Sister's Name
Saiki Telepathically Talking: "Bold."
Y/N Talking: "Regular."
Saiki's Thoughts: 'Italic and Underlined.'
Y/N's Thoughts: 'Italic.'
•••

"Saiki, What are you doing?"

Y/N questioned as she felt her heart beat several times, not due to how fairly close the two were, but because of how vulgar he acted. She quivered as she intently stared at the vicious man. The boy even went to the trouble of bounding her with his large hands in case she tried to escape. She was simply no match for her when it came to strength.

The warm temperature of the hallway drastically became a boiling mess. It couldn't have been everyone, none of the fellow teachers were there to solve the problem.

'Oh my god, is he going to kill me just for surprising him?!'

Y/N pondered in her own thoughts as she smelled fear on her.

"Relax. I'm not going to kill you..."

The cornered girl loudly breathed out as Saiki freed her from his grasp.

"...yet"

"What was that?"

Y/N's head turned almost immediately when she heard him mumble some words to himself. He merely shrugged it off and dodged her question.

It could've been just a bluff for her psychic classmate, but he would've had the chance to outright murder her without any trace of evidence left behind. Why he left her alive and well was still a question he asked himself.

"You know, you could've just told me to stop, that was always an option."

"Oh, shut up. "

She fondled with wrist, trying to somehow comfort the aching hand. He squeezed so much that it left a ring mark in a reminder of his unusual actions.

"Are you, or are you not S/N?"

Her eyes widened much to her surprise, leaving Saiki to hit the mark. Just one guilty expression from her left him with a side smirk.

"Wait, hold on! How did you figure it out in the first place? I planned this thoroughly from start to finish, how did y—"

"—because it's too noticeable"

Y/N was set again stunned and piled up more questions in her mind.

'What does he mean by its too obvious? What am I lacking???'

"Well, first of all. You bothered to give Kaidou your lunch in which you would never do that. He even introduces you as a friend, and was even quite delighted about the idea."

Y/N backed up a step, furthermore, Saiki's smirk grew wider.

"Second, you knew about me being psychic. You could've easily told everyone or even possible, blackmailed me into doing something for you. Yet you didn't."

Her skin shivered as she curled her hand into a ball, releasing all her anger within. She couldn't accept the things her so-called mentor was spouting!

"And finally, you and your friends are supposedly on a 5-month trip. At least that's what rumour says. Not to mention how undoubtedly smart you are now. Originally, you get supplementary classes, am I right?"

Throughout Saiki's speech, she tried to form words and cook up a made-up story, although, at this point, she lost all hope.
(Nagito Komaeda: Did someone say hope?!)

"Any of those things could've been easily done by the true S/N...unless you're just an imposter."

There were a few moments of silents, it was difficult for Y/N to accept defeat, in fact, this was her time to give up the struggle.

"Okay, you got me. But please, don't say a word about this to anyone. S/N will be in trouble, not just by the teachers, but our parents too!"

The whole time she explained her whole situation, she worked up all her courage just to face his reaction. Saiki didn't show much of his emotions, but she could tell that he was relieved that she told him the truth. Y/N revealed that she was S/N's twin sister, and switched in her place as a payment.

"Saiki, I'm sorry. This wasn't how I planned it to be, just know, that you'll only have to deal with me for five months."

Saiki being Saiki, he didn't add anything to her words as an encouragement. Y/N took the hint that he cared no less for her apologize, deciding to walk off into the distance.

"You never told me your name."

Y/N budged her head to Saiki, only to meet his lime-light eyes. With the best of her abilities, she cheerfully shouted out her name.

"It's Y/N L/N!"