[2] Suspicious

🌸No school for me for me for the rest of the school year maybe. Anyway, here's chapter 2 of 'His Psychic Weakness' Hope you guys enjoy!🌸
•••
Y/N: Your Name
S/N: Sister's Name
Saiki's Thoughts: 'Italic and Underlined.'
Saiki Speech: "Bold"
Y/N's Thoughts: 'Italic.'
•••

3rd Person: POV

Y/N felt at ease as she had no interest jotting down notes from the board. What is there to ever worry about? If you're a psychic, you have no use for written information that you may already know and can cheat off from elsewhere if you're unsure.

That's what Y/N exactly did. Although, she doodled on her journal so she wouldn't be caught lazing around. For Y/N, class hours were just to pass time and learn information you already acquired when you were 3 years old.

The bell suddenly clattered as a clump of students zoomed out the door, not even caring about the teacher dismissing them. As Y/N followed through the crowd, a certain lime-eyed boy followed her gaze until she was almost nowhere to be seen.

"Hey, Saiki! What cha' doing?" A bandaged arm suddenly wavered over the staring boy's neck, making him cringe and get back to his senses.

"Get your arm off of me, Kaidou."

The ice-color haired boy unhesitatingly backed away, seeming like he was about to do something murderous if he disobeys. Kaidou stared off where Saiki earlier fixed his gaze. The long flowing brown hair of Y/N peeped from outside of teh classroom sending Kaidou some messages.

🌸'In this universe, people with brown hair are really rare. Sorry. I couldn't think of any other color that has laready been mentioned in the anime.'🌸

"Looking at Miss L/N, I see. You have great taste, my friend!"

The irritable boy rolled his eyes as he brushes off his shoulders. He looks the type to not care about other people's emotion, especially to Kaidou, yet he wouldn't yell at him even if he want to.

"It's not like that. Don't you think something is different about her?"

Kaidou stood still, dumbfounded of what he meant.
Saiki grumbled, but expected this expression from his sometimes dim-witted friend. The antenna boy suddenly furrowed his eyebrows, trying to put the right pieces of the puzzle, although no matter which sides or which pieces he connects, it just doesn't click.

'Maybe I'm overthinking this.'

Saiki heaved a sigh in his head, and decided to leave his thoughts as for now, he can't waste his time wondering about a girl in his class just because she looks different.
•••
EXTRA:

While Saiki was spacing out, Kaidou left the classroom. He planned on getting bread they sold near the classroom, unfortunately he was too late. He was left crying on the floor, with nothing to digest throughout lunch period.
•••

🌸'Sorry for the short chapter for today! I'm rushing because I haven't published anything in like 4 months~! Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this!!!'🌸