New Character

First, take some crappy art

Okay, Now for Baxter-

Meeting
You were an experiment made by him- so he's technically your actual father...???

Meeting others-
You were I'm your uh... Crib... When someone unfamiliar picked you up.
They were gentle and their smile was calming to you.
Their eyes- eye, was yellow, their red and yellow hair curling out, she had a brown scarf.

"Hiya, Y/N! I'm Niffty!!!" She smiled brightly, watching you stare at her.
Your smiled, she was gentle with you and she wasn't mean and that's all you cared about.

Nicknames
Y/N/N
My little Guppy
Experiment (idk some random number?)
Non failure?

Babysitter
Probably... Niffty... And that's it- he's too anxious to leave you with anyone else.

Speaking
Baxter was in his lab, you were in your small area he cleaned up for you.
He was busy and you wanted attention, like, REALLY wanted attention.

Normally you were use to no attention, you were a very uh... Easy to manage... 'Baby'
You didn't ask for much really,
But right now, you just wanted attention...

You cried, trying to grab his attention, but he was too caught up in his experiments...

You cried harder-
Nothing...

"DADA!" You screeeeeched.

His head whipped right around and he looked at you, he nearly dropped his experimentation, but he didn't, which was a good thing.

"Dada- dada!" You clapped your hands happily.

He smiled for once and put his experiment down gently before walking up to you.

"Yes my little Guppy?" He picked you up, he wasn't that anxious around you unless you were distressed or crying.

Walking
It wasn't long after you had started talking that you started to walk, it was maybe a day after you had started talking?
"Dada! Dada!" You would yell as you realised Baxter had not been sleeping. You wanted him to get just as much sleep as you did, but he was Baxter, so, it was unlikely for him to even get 10 minutes of rest.

"Dada! Nom!" You yelled, indicating that it was time to eat, but he had gone to the next room.
You got annoyed with having to use your voice and with just sitting there, so you started to crawl...

Okay, this was easily getting tiring for you... there was a table leg near you and you used it to help you up- then you just let your legs take you, 

you ran into the next room, bumping into a couch,
It was...uh...kinda soft, so you were okay- Baxter wasn't even there...
so you kinda just went back to the other room?

". . ." You didn't walk after that until Baxter checked his security cameras and found out you could walk-

Learning to Curse

You wouldn't have learned from him or Niffty, so let's say...
Baxter was out and Niffty was to take care of you, but she brought Alastor and Husk along with her to the lab and as she was cooking, you were left with Mr I am the cat in the hat but drunk and Mr I am dapper as Fuck.

"Al... If you start fucking singing, I will puke all over you." Husk says as Alastor was about to sing something in attempt to amuse you.

"Hey Hobo Man, Hey Dapper Dan~" Alastor smiled mischievously at Husk.

Husk had a 'Really?' look on his face as Alastor brought out his mic.
"Are you shitting me?" Mr Grumpy growled.

"You both got your style, but brother you're never fully dressed without a smile~" Alastor forced Husk to smile,

"Fucking Shitting Me." You smiled.

Niffty had walked in, just as you spoke.
It sounded as if someone scratching a CD played.

Niffty ushered Husk and Al home and she tried to stop you from swearing-

Baxter still doesn't know why or how you learned to swear-

When Someone tries to take you/get rid of you
Considering you only really see Baxter, Niffty and on very rare occasions, Husk and/or Alastor, you probably wouldn't get stolen or anything, in fact, I think Baxter's security would destroy anything that even got into the Lab.

Having a Nightmare
Okay, so I think YOU'D be the one to comfort him from nightmares and I doubt you sleep much anymore, buuuut like, if you were to have a nightmare, Baxter would put ALL plans/experiments on Hold and he'd snuggle with you.

Next Up-

Lucifer & Lilith (You'll be Charlie's younger sibling)
Cherri Bomb
Sir Pent
Millie & Moxxie
Stolas (I'm Excited for You to be Octavia's younger sibling)
Blitzo
Loona