You meet

Vaggie
Charlie
Angel
Alastor
How they ended up with you

Vaggie
Vaggie was sitting at the lobby chair as Charlie was tending to flowers outside, Angel was out at a bar or something and Alastor was Lucifer knows where!
There was a knock at the door and Vaggie groaned.
"Who is it, I wonder... " Vaggie went and opened the door to reveal a basket full of blankets, Vaggie picked it up only to be greeted by crying... Baby crying.

"Uh... Hush now... It's okay... " Vaggie put the basket down, picking the infant up and cradling the small child.

"It's okay... Uh... " Vaggie looked down at the blankets and saw a paper tucked into the blanket, there was a name on the paper,
"It's okay, Y/N... I've got you. " Vaggie sat back at the couch, the child in her arms.
"Why were you abandoned, litte one? " Vaggie asked, a small giggle was heard.

"I guess I'll take care of you, Y/N... "

Charlie
Charlie was walking down the street, bringing her smile as she walked.
Charlie hummed but she heard a cry, causing her to stop...
She looked around a corner, inside an ally way.
Halfway down the ally was a child, a baby...
The baby didn't look too healthy, it's blankets were too light for the cold weather, it's pillow was hard as rock but at least it had a basket, although it seemed ruined, uncomfortable and all in all, Broken until it was basically just a bottom of a basket.

Charlie picked up the child, it looked poorly taken care of and as if it wasn't fed well.
The infant stopped crying as Charlie's warm hands picked it up.
"This is no place for a little angel like you! " Charlie smiled as the child's lips formed a smile...
"I'll take you home with me!... Y/N! "
The infant's mouth opened, as if they were smiling, yet they had no teeth.
"You like that name, don't you?... Y/N? "
The infant giggled as Charlie took them home and cared for them.

Angel
Angel sat at the lobby, he sucked on a popsicle as Vaggie and Charlie were out somewhere.
There was a knock at the door, so Angel opened the door.
"Hello-" Angel started but there was a bundle shoved into his arms and a door slamming nearly into his face.
Angel, still eating his popsicle, used his last free arm to pull the blankets down, revealing a small (Animal) demon... A baby, he was given a baby.
"Uhh... " He looked down at the big eyed child, it seemed to just stare straight at him.
"... What am I suppose to do with you? " Angel asked.
The child giggled, making some baby noises, it seemed healthy and well taken cared of.
"Hmm... You look like a Y/N, kid... Now... What to do with you? " Angel walked into his room, Fat Nuggets got up and went up to him.
Angel placed the child down on his bed and Fat Nuggets climbed up, looking at the baby.
The child looked at Fat Nuggets and giggled, laughed even.
"Hmm... I think I'll keep you, Y/N... Was gonna sell you for money but hey, you seem cool, Y/N... " Angel smiled as the kid tried to reach for Fat Nug Nugs.

Alastor
Alastor walked through an ally, he had just finished his broadcast and was now heading home, but he had gotten sidetracked by... Lunch...
He had barely noticed the bundle of blankets next to the dumpster as he was finishing up his meal. If it wasn't for the small laughter as Alastor ate the supposable mother of the infant, Alastor wouldn't have noticed little (Animal) baby wrapped in now blood drentched blankets.
"Why hello there, deary~" Alastor loomed over the happy bundle.
The infant just looked up at him, big (e/c) eyes stared at him as they smiled and giggled.
"A happy little bundle aren't we? " Alastor picked up the child... Alastor, I don't think that's how you pick up children...
"Hm... Misty/Ash (POKÉMON!!!)... Is that your name? " Alastor read the name tag.
"Hmm... I don't really like that name, how about... " Alastor looked at the child, even though he wasn't holding them the right way, they smiled with their teethless gums.
"Y/N... How does that sound, darling? " Alastor asked, starting to walk towards his home.
"Yes... Y/N, I shall call you Y/N, darling... "

Veronica
She simply found you outside, abandoned just like when she was alive, so she took you in and called you 'Y/N' despite the namrtag saying 'Jemma/Jerry'.