Meeting others

When you meet everyone else.

Vaggie
You were asleep in your basket in the lobby because Vaggie didn't want to leave you alone in her room and she had to do some paperwork for the Hotel.

Charlie walked down the stairs and walked up to Vaggie.

"Good Morning, Vaggie. " Charlie stretched and noticed the basket with a blanket in it, she decided to take a peek and found a little (Animal) demon baby in the basket.

"What's that? " Charlie asked, kinda excited.
"Y/N, they were left at our doorstep yesterday night and they're not able to take care of themself, so I'm keeping them for now. " Vaggie explains.

Charlie squeals and a small giggle was heard from the basket.

Charlie looked in the basket and found the blanket kicked off and the child doing grabby grabby hands, she picked them up and went to Angel's room, knocking and showing him their newest Happy Hotel member, Y/N.

Charlie then went and showed everyone else, she seemed REALLY excited.

Charlie
After Charlie had arrived back at the Hotel, Vaggie had noticed her taking care of a small (Animal) demon.

"Where'd you get that? " Vaggie asked her.
"They were in an Ally way, in a broken basket, all alone and not taken cared of! " Charlie explained, to which Angel decided to join in on their little conversation.

"What're you going to do with it?" Angel asked.
"It's a them, not an 'it' or 'that', they're not an object. " Charlie rocked the smiley child.

"And I'll be keeping Y/N, thank you. " Charlie smiled at the small now healthier bundle of joy.

There were footsteps and Y/N seemed to cower in fear a bit.

"Why hello there, darling." A static filled voice seemed to be aimed at Y/N.

Y/N stared at Alastor, seemingly now unafraid of the tall Radio Demon.

Y/N made some silly baby noises as they now smiled at Alastor,
Angel and Vaggie seemed to come over to look at the child.

Y/N made some movements with their mouth and put their hand out to Angel.

"I think I like this family! " Charlie smiled.

Angel
Y/N had woken up next to their brother, Fat Nuggets and looked around the room, searching for Angel.
No one...

There was LOUD screaming and crying, bringing everyone in the hotel to Angel's room, Angel pushing past them all to get to the child.

"Y/N, what's wrong?... C'mon, come to daddy... " Angel picked Y/N up and cradled them on his shoulder, stopping them from crying.

With their big (e/c) eyes, Y/N looked at the people at the door.

"Angel... Why do you have a baby? " Charlie asked, making funny faces to make Y/N laugh.

"I don't know, some woman just shoved them into my arms and slammed the door." Angel shrugged.

"Anyway, I think I'll keep Y/N, so everyone," Angel turned Y/N around and faces everyone.

"Meet Y/N. "

Alastor
Al had just bought some clothes for you and brought you to the hotel, he cleaned you up before taking you with him to meet everyone.

"Hello! I have someone for all of you to meet! " Alastor yells as he walks into the lobby.

Everyone cranks their heads towards you.

"This is Y/N! I picked them up from a dumpster! " Alastor looks at you, to which you giggle and make some baby noises.

"Awww, they're so cute! " Charlie goes up to you, making some faces.

"Welcome to the Hotel, Y/N! " Charlie says as you reach to her.

"I hope you enjoy your stay! "

Veronica
When walking into the Hotel after that rainy night, Alastor noticed Veronica was drenched and freezing, she handed him something and went to get a towel,

Alastor was quite confused, especially after hearing soft whimpering from Veronica's scarf and jacket,

Once she came back, Alastor then noticed it was a child,

"Alice, what is this? "

"Y/N. Alastor, meet Y/N, my {son/daughter/child}. " Veronica says,