Final

Heartbreaker
Final

Time skip two weeks later

Things between you and Yoongi getting more heated.

Whenever you both were alone together, you guys always ended up doing sex.

Day by day your love towards him become stronger and you thought maybe that's the reason why you let him do anything towards you.

Just like right now, you guys are at the annual dinner party yet both of you are in the restroom and fuck each other like there's no tomorrow.

"I love you Yoongi" you finally say it after you guys finished with everything. He look at you emotionless.

"Get dress now babygirl. I'll wait for you outside" he kissed your lips once again and made his way out.

"He didn't reply me" you quickly cleaned yourself with add on some lipstick and make your way out to see Yoongi.

You are walking behind the wall to the vip section when you heard "Finally she says that huh? Fuck it hyung! You really fuck her and make her fall in love with you? Damn hyung! You are such a heartbreaker"

"I told you, this is Min Yoongi. She's so easy to me. So, I won the bet. I'll come to your house after this. God! Great sex and new car, today. I'm blessed Jungkook" he said proudly, you can hear both of them laughing.

"I told you girl but you never listened." You turn your head to your right and saw Hana.

"You are so dumb you know. How can you not see he is using you? I pitied you" she laughs at you and she walks in the room.

You stood there, dumbfounded.

You listen to Yoongi's and Hana's conversation.

"hey baby. I miss you." You can hear how flirty her voice is.

"hey hana" he greets her back.

"can you come to my place after this party is over" she ask him seductively.

"alright Hana, I'll come to your place later" Yoongi reply.

"okay baby see you later" you can hear he heels clicking towards the door.

She walks out the door and look at you with a disgusted look.

Slowly you open the door and walk in with heavy heart.

Your eyes met his, he was smiling at you.

The face that you had adored all this while breaks your heart to pieces.

The face that always bring a smile to your face makes your heart shatters.

"so... I was just a bet... Is it true Mr. Min?" You look at him as if you were hoping he says no.

His smile faded immediately.

Same goes to Jungkook.

You see all the boys were there inside the room.

You can see Taehyung stand up immediately after hearing that.

The way Yoongi look at you, you know the answer straight away.

Your tears start to fall down one by one and it keeps on falling nonstop.

"am I just a bet, Yoongs?" You ask him again.

Taking a few steps forward until you reach in front of him.

"Tell me Yoongs, tell me" you say almost whisper.